I Did It!

persephone

Ive been thinking about signing up for a while. Do you have to put your photo's up for sale?

I'm just a newbie..only been in about two weeks :rofl: I think their MAIN aim is to offer saleable works... they mention somewhere that they are not just an 'image sharing' site... so I guess if you have a couple up for sale , the rest you can mark "not for sale", yes :rofl:

There are some amaaaazing works to be found! being on dial-up it is a bit slow, but still heaps quicker than some other photo sites. :rofl:

let us know your username when you sign up!

Ah OK. I've got some shots Id put up for purchase. Is it expensive to purchase things from there??

Eg if my relo's in england bought something and got it delivered straight to them, I wonder if it would be cheaper for me to get it done here, then post it over.

I couldn't find the cost of things anywhere. It said theres a standard fee, then you can mark it up, but i couldn't see the standard fee.

Your shots are amazing, chezzyr. I love the bird ones as you know, but the landscape ones are beautiful - my fave is Promise of Rain. It's very Australian. Are they snowgums?

Edited by Ripley

Thanks Ripley. I remember just watching the storm clouds roll in. I was

out amongst it doing some bird watching. Saw very few birds but those

trees made up for it. No, they wouldn't be snow gums, well I am guessing

not because they weren't near a snow line. Sorry, still learning about

trees/flowers/botany :D