All Wormers In Bulk

Lemonlime

Hi all,

Was wondering where online sells all wormers in bulk? I was looking at Drontal (which looks a bit pricey), Fidos, Canine, Paratak or Popantel. I want an effective wormer which will give my dogs full cover, but also something cost affective.

For those that use all wormers (im not talking Sentinal, Advocate etc), what do you use?

Thanks!!

EFS

Edited by CountingSheep

Not sure how they compare price-wise, but check out this link:

http://www.vet-pet-supplies-online.com/category17_1.htm

They sell the major brands in bulk lots. How many dogs are you actually buying for? The only problem buying in bulk is how soon they'll go out of date? These wormers are given once every 3 months.

I personally if I were to be worming a dog Border Collie size (25KG) I'd be using Dog Milbemax. 1 x 5-25kg tablet, and cheaper than drontal and the like. Ask your Vet if they stock these, and if so how much it'd cost? Or ask if you can buy a box off them? (20 in a pack I think?) Usually each lot of tabs will have 1 x dispensing fee, then charge per tab thereafter.

-WithEverythingIAm

Hi Witheverythingiam,

I need worming for 4 dogs. All are over 20kg.

Rysup, Fidos is the cheapest but it doesnt cover Hyditad Tapeworm...wondering if that will be a problem?

Drontal is way too pricey, what other brands compare? I wanted something that does all 11 gastrointestinal worms.

Hi Witheverythingiam,

Rysup, Fidos is the cheapest but it doesnt cover Hyditad Tapeworm...wondering if that will be a problem?

Drontal is way too pricey, what other brands compare? I wanted something that does all 11 gastrointestinal worms.

if you feed offal then you need to worm for hydatiads

dfa

Hi Witheverythingiam,

If they're under 25KG then they'll need 1x Dog Milbemax tab each, or 2 if they're over 25KG's. These are cheaper than Drontal, but I can't find anywhere online who sells them? The good thing about Milbemax tabs is they will stay fresher longer, as they are in individual blister packs like human panadol etc

ETA - They do all the worms including tapeworm, and even heartworm Oh and I found a bulk lot of them:

http://www.vetnpetdirect.com.au/product.ph...=356&page=1

-WithEverythingIAm

Edited by witheverythingiam

• 1 month later...
I have been using "Canine Allwormers" for many years now, they are affordable, and effective.

"Canine Allwormers" do Tapeworm as well as the rest.

I buy them for about $1.50 a tablet from my supplier.

Hey who's your supplier? I would love to buy my tabs for that cheap!!