" Take The Guess-work Out Tour " Victoria

Erny

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer I didn't get the email about tickets!!! :happydance2:

I sent an email so hopefullyl I get it soon.......

ShellyBeggs - you were on the email list, so I don't know what happened. But have responded to your email. You should have it by now. Just need to let me know what 'ticket' you want. :happydance2:

Hope you are ok after your collision with the poor roo. Can cause a lot of damage ......

Edited by Erny

RL: I asked the same question.This is from JayGee from my thread about the Pawman, sounds like it might help you.........................................................

...................................RottyLover, we did the trip in one straight drive, stopping every few hours to give Jeddah a break and we'd have a cuppa, probably took us roughly around 12 hours, that included a slightly longer break at Singleton for dinner.

We stayed Madison's Mountain Retreat at Kurrajong, which is about five minutes from Steve. Great self-contained cabins and dog friendly. They do an enormous breakfast basket, and yes, the fireplace was wonderful. We saw Steve in late July, so it was pretty cold with our arrival being quite late at night, they had the fire already stoked and the cabin quite toasty on arrival. Enjoyed our stay so much, that I'm about to rebook for another stay in February for my niece's wedding!

We drove down on the Thursday, did a session with Steve on Friday and Saturday, relaxed on the Sunday and headed back to Brisbane on the Monday. Pretty easy trip, and defintely of great benefit to Jeddah. You won't regret it.

K9: These guys are looking for accomodation in Victoria, not near me RL..

Sorry, i should've read the last word of the thread title.....

Bummer I didn't get the email about tickets!!! :happydance2:
ShellyBeggs - you were on the email list, so I don't know what happened. But have responded to your email. You should have it by now. Just need to let me know what 'ticket' you want. :happydance2:

Have you got it yet, SB?

If not, I'm wondering if your "SPAM" filter is set too high for it?

Edited by Erny

thanks heeps Ruffles........great list, have inquired about a couple of those, so thank you :)

thanks Erny.......for trying :rofl:

don't worry i tried a Google search too and came up with a few, but none of the dog friendly (where dogs can be in the room) places were close to KCC.....

thanks to every one else too :(

I've been looking at the accommodation and this one sounds REALLY interesting. This was part of their listing.

BBQ Area Dump point for portable toilets :(

Ooooh ...... charming. Sounds such a great place to eat at! :)

2tollers - have responded to your email.

Cheers!

Erny

Noticed people are still emailing through for tickets :).

Just to let you know ..... if there is anyone who emails me tomorrow for tickets, that's ok but I won't be able to respond until later in the day, so please don't think I'm ignoring you. :(

Wagalot where are you coming from?

DO your dogs get along with others or can they be penned together (your dogs in one area nad mine in another?

Cause i have a spare room

And excellent and friendly hospitality.....I can vouch for that :)

Wagalot where are you coming from?

DO your dogs get along with others or can they be penned together (your dogs in one area nad mine in another?

Cause i have a spare room

I am in western burbs, Avondale heights near Essendon.....

yes my boys get along well together and with other dogs :)

i haz flava!: are you planning on going the hole weekend?? and driving there and back, or looking for some where to stay too??

i have found a place i may stay at, but haved booked it yet.

Our "Take the GuessWork Out" Victorian Tour is expected to soon to go public (ie newspapers). "Dog-placements" for the Saturday and Sunday workshops are almost (if not already) full, but there is still room for a few more "People-placements" :rofl:. If you wish to reserve your places for these days, now is the time to do so.

We have arranged it so there is more capacity for the Friday night seminar, so this has a bit more breathing space than the weekend workshop spots, but all the same we do expect this to fill up reasonably quickly once the event is publicised.

We've had great responses - thanks everyone :D. Those who have reserved their tickets will be receiving an email in the not too distant future to inform them of payment requirements etc.

Edited by Erny