" Take The Guess-work Out Tour " Victoria

Erny

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys :confused:

Just thought to pop a note in here. Many people are lodging their payments as per email notice (thank you :laugh: ). However, I realise that Westpac often doesn't allow "alphabet references" to be noted with deposits. That means I have a few that have come in with no reference. It's ok .... I think they are sorted, but it makes it quite difficult to match deposit to name without much interaction with the bank, so thought I'd let you know that in those instances where "alphabetic references" are not allowed, you can put in a sequence of numbers instead. All you need to do is then email me to let me know of the payment, along with your reference number and I can more easily match payments with payees.

Thanks for your help and consideration everyone.

An information sheet outlining what to bring etc. will be sent out in April. :laugh:

Can't believe how fast the time is going!

Cheers!

Erny

Hi Ruffles. So long as you've emailed me where I can link the info together to follow the trail :o. I'll be checking deposits again on Monday or Tuesday (internet deposits tend to take 2 days to show up).

Shoemonster - I'm looking forward to it to. Will be great to see everyone there. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Seita ...

Yes - there's still some availability left for the weekend at the moment. It's only just been publicised, so not sure how long those spots will last.

I am not aware of where all people are coming from so not sure if that includes anyone from QLD. Any DOLers aware?

Perhaps Steve would know? Hopefully he'll pop in here. If not, I'll email him for you Seita.

Would be great to see you here though and hope you can make it. :laugh:

Edited by Erny

Is it still possible to attend only Day 2??????

Jenny

Hi Jenny.

Yes it is. The event has only just gone "public" (save for here on DOL) and enquiries to purchase tickets have just started coming in. But there's still a bit of room left for the weekend. More room available for the Friday evening seminar (because the facilities and nature of the event on that night allows for more numbers). Email me at [email protected] confirming the ticket you wish to purchase (in your case, Sunday 18th) and I'll send you payment details. Once payment is received your ticket will be secured. :rofl:

Erny