" Take The Guess-work Out Tour " Victoria

Erny

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi :)

Well! The event is certainly getting closer and Steve and I are in the final countdown for finalising the "behind the scenes" detail that goes into a workshop :mad.

All those who have made their payment should by now have received their "information sheet".

If you haven't received your information sheet and feel you should have, please email either Pro-K9 or K9 Force, depending on what 'list' you booked your ticket through.

[email protected]

k9force.net

Steve and I look forward to seeing and meeting with you all on the day/s. :mad

Cheers!

Judi

Edited by Erny

well its this week end :rolleyes:

so whos going????

i will be there all 3 days, looking forward to meeting some of you Dolers i havent met yet and say hello again to ones i have met :)

Has anyone found any good accommodation, thats aloes dogs inside????

still have not found any where, my boys wont be happy, crated for most of the day then crated in the car to sleep :clap: they wont speck to me for weeks if i do that to them :confused: ;)

I was going to just tent it at a caravan park, but its going to be a cold weekend :laugh:

where are you camping petmezz?

i'm camping at the Kingston lodge, looking at the maps they are close to KCC. dogs are allowed in the park your own van or tent heance why i'm camping, the lady sounded nice on the phone.

can't wate it is so close now.