Furminator

With the large are the spikey things still the same distance apart as the small?

Mum wants to get one and it'd be great if we could use the same one on Gizmo and the Cats (and she is also looking at getting a cav.)

(She actually reads DOL now, she read about them on here.)

Edited by Lord Midol

With the large are the spikey things still the same distance apart as the small?

Mum wants to get one and it'd be great if we could use the same one on Gizmo and the Cats (and she is also looking at getting a cav.)

(She actually reads DOL now, she read about them on here.)

Yes they are exactly the same tool only the width of the blade differs. I have used the cats one on the shepherd and vice versa depending on how much area I want to cover with the one stroke.

They work a treat, I was amazed and to be honest a little embarrased at the amount of fur I got out of the shepherd the first time we used it.

Edit to add - I bought mine from the US heaps cheaper even with postage. Although when they got here the quarantine people had opened the box, so they must have thought it could have been suss, but it still got to me no problem.

Edited by Blue Fox 001

I found the furminator doesn't work that well on dogs with a bit of a coat (like my Tollers) but is fantastic on our cat and dogs with short coats.

I found it's great on my Shepherds but not so good on my Goldie.