K9 Agility Trial

Is it at KCC park? Can we come & watch & :shrug: ?

You can cheer big for us - that way it may drown out Kizza's barking! I think it starts at 5pm - feel free to correct me anybody if I'm wrong.

I am seriously considering wearing ear plugs cause Kiz noise really gives me the poos, too loud. I'm a spoilt sport aren't I :D

I am getting withdrawal syptoms :)

Big hug from us Helen!

If you ever get so bad that you need a "hit" of agility you're most welcome to run Kira - she'd sell her soul for a run at agility :bottom: She couldn't care less who pilots the plane so long as she's flying :)

Yep, Darcy and I will be there. :clap:

Does anyone have any idea what time roughly it will finish? Looks like its going to be warm but not too bad at 32C - hopefully it doesn't get any warmer.

Is your knee still causing trouble Helen? :love:

I have a passenger (human) so the 3hr drve home won't be as bad!

Don't know bout Helen's knee but my specalist is talking about reconstructing my bloody medial (spl?) ligament in my foot again, useless bloody thing. I say just cut it off at the ankle and give me a super duper man-made one - can't be any worse than the al-natural one :clap:

I am so excited it'll be interesting to see how the doggys perform after the break. And I've been extra good - I've started going to a personal trainer 3 times a week so hopefully this season I'll be a bit fitter!

I haven't tested the knee properly yet, did a few runs around the showring in November but didn't last for more than a couple of laps but hopefully it will be OK - Silvawillow and I are a good team LOL

Main reason I am home at the moment is because Bella had pups 3 weeks ago

***yawn*** what was that about being early :laugh: Was 4.30 when I got home this morning, I did stop for a half hour sleep an hour from home though.

First run in novice snooker did well but put a foot on the broad and didn't go back and complete it which DQ'd us. Pass in Excellent Gamblers, pass and 2nd in Open Jumping.

She seems ok today after her fall of the dogwalk - Another lesson learnt, always check all the equipment. I did check the surface of the table and knew it was pretty ordinary but never checked the dogwalk surface until it was too late :laugh:

She seems ok today after her fall of the dogwalk - Another lesson learnt, always check all the equipment. I did check the surface of the table and knew it was pretty ordinary but never checked the dogwalk surface until it was too late :laugh:

Alot of dogs had trouble on the dogwalk......my boy fell off too and he wasnt going that fast.

We only did novice agility as i wasnt sure how he would go, we didnt pass obviously but he did a fabulous run and after his fall did go back over the dog walk with confidence whereas 6 months ago he would have baulked at doing it again and i am very pleased with him. We were entered in novice jumpers but scratched.

I know Leopuppy got a pass in novice agility, and i think his title?