Dog Bath

storm

I saw a while ago there was a smaller version of a dog bath that is suitable for small dogs, looks like a babies bath on legs.

Does anyone know the name or it or where you can get one from?

Just looking at something small to do the yorkies in and that doesnt kill the back as well

The house doesnt have a laundry room as such. The laundry tub is in the garage and to be able to use it I would have to move the car.

The washing machine is out in the back shed so I can use the gray water and that doesnt have a laundry tub.

I agree they are a bit expensive. I have labrador retrievers and have an old bath out the back of my house, with a hot & cold tap on the wall and a hand held shower attached. It does the job, although I have to lift the dogs in (except for 2 that absolutely love their bath and jump in on their own accord.) Also I have to bend down to bath them, my back kills by the end of bathing 6 of them!

A hydrobath would be wonderful, but have way to many things to buy before that!

A baby bath sounds the go then.

I have seen these baths on sale at the Warehouse about 6 months ago. They were about $70 I think. They were not any more than that. I know they are not their usual stock, but maybe keep your eye out in shops such as this, and the Reject Shop.