Changing Vac Level

My 14 month old dog is due for vaccination soon,after this one will go for titer test.As a pup my vet told me to have c7 as he was a show dog and could come in contact with more dogs with problems.I'm now thinking was it really needed ,so want to go back to c5 like my other dogs.Is there any problem going back ?

I show and I give C4. I had two done today. Both had been given C3 as babies.

One is now just over three months and the other is 8 months. These dog should never need vaccinating again for the rest of their lives. But I am careful and love them dearly, so I will titre test in about four years time. I will then be guided by the results.

I dont bother with C5, and C7 is just a money maker, and will potentially cause more harm than good in your dog!!!!!!!!!

My dogs get C4 maximum, usually C3, and that is once on an adult immune system & never again in their lifetime.

C7 is the trendy injection at the moment & given that the greater majority of dogs dont live in high risk areas it amazes me that vets push it.

As for it being a showdog where does he think we all hang out to need C7 :rofl:

C3,4 or 5 are fine some use C6 but C7 wouldnt bother without the vet proving to me my dogs risk which would be great to hear