Which Dry Food?

Dog Dry Foods  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Which dry food to you prefer to feed your dogs?

• Pro Plan
    • Royal Canin
    • Bonnie
    • Science Diet
    • Supercoat
    • Eagle Pack
    • Nutro
    • Eukanuba
    • Other - please name

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Eagle pack :laugh: I know its fairly expensive, but I think its well worth it. I have tried lots of other brands & was never happy with their dull coats, the amount of poos & the terrible wind :mad:(:eek:

But since putting them on Eagle pack my dogs are looking fantastic, & I'm happy to say no more smelly problems. :)

I feed my two young labs on advance puppy growth large breed. At obedience school a couple of weeks ago the instructors asked what people were feeding their dogs on (a survey for pedigree to get some sponsorship) and from what I saw advance seemed to be the most popular.

I feed Royal Canin, plus ad in about 1/3 of what ever we win. At the moment it's Advance and Super Coat. Dogs don't seem to have suffered as a result, but since changing to RC their coats have never been better.

We fed our working kelpies Great barko for a while but they soon started to turn their noses up and would start to not eat. We feed them cobber and bonnie working dog and they seem to always have energy to work as well as look great.