Going To See My Fist Reql Shutzhund Comp Next Week!

Im in Belgium for a few weeks and we are going to watch a shutzhund comp for my father in laws club the obedience section of the tests sounds awesome, LOL tho they had to train in like 10cm of water yesterday hehe and its snowing today, i wonder how the tracking will go also :coffee: getting all excited :coffee:

Guest Clover

:coffee: Hi Jen, i hope your having a great time... an email is on the way, will do that now.

Enjoy the trial, i am jealous. I have watched a few of the obedience parts on Youtube and some of the dogs and handlers work great together, very impressive.

hehe you should have a temp adjust of your signature including Bodie hehe

i will take heaps of pics just dont have video tho :coffee:

i will have to link so,e pics of the dog here she is beautiful a working german shep lol very diifferent to what im used to seeing

Yeah the discription i was getting of the obedience part of the tests was blowing me away sounds like over and above the udx stuff i thought? i cant wait to watch.

it is a pity it is under so much misconception in Aust, all media etc seem to focus on is the bite work and that is only a part of the whole looking for a steady balanced dog

Yeah the discription i was getting of the obedience part of the tests was blowing me away sounds like over and above the udx stuff i thought? i cant wait to watch.

it is a pity it is under so much misconception in Aust, all media etc seem to focus on is the bite work and that is only a part of the whole looking for a steady balanced dog

You lucky duckie. I'd love to see that.

lol i, using a goddamn azerty keyboard ...... Q is where A should be and , is where M, qnd w where z .. so im having to retype almost everything ... and of course u knoz mu typing sucks anyway :)

Koninklijke Vereniging voor Duitse Herdershonden VZW is running the comp ... or in english Royql societry of German Shepards my fqther in laws club is Kringgroep 'd Haegebrugge and 2 other clubs are helping to orgzanise it contest is for the preselectiuon for the world championships in America around October we think.

lol he isnt competing this time tho

and she is the dog on the second line of pictures in this link the family dog who has been plying catch for my 18 month old daughter throwing her ball and toys

http://www.k9lendelede.be/k9website/fotomo...dstr06.pag3.htm </a> esky training link ..; i hope

she is on page one the 2nd line and page 2 she is on first line of pics with my father in law

Edited by Sparty