I Think I Am In Love

kiwioz

Ok it came in the mail this afternoon - it is my new favourite thing :D Have only started, but already have a third of a bucket of hair!! Am giving him a break now, as he was inexcusably knotty and its taking a while. But its working!! :D :p I'm so excited, his coat feels soooo much nicer, thinner and smoother and no knots!! yay!!

Ok little brag over now, just had to share. Woohoo for Mars King! :laugh:

Hehe no, with Finn its a bit hard to tell - he's just a black fluffball so I'm not sure visually there would be much difference :cheer: Might have to take a photo of the pile of fur when I finish though - bucket is half full now! :champagne:

Wait til you try it on Cal... that double coat is double the pleasure!!

I give Gomez a going over about once a week, and I get at least 5-6 puppies each time - it keep them nice and sleek

I tried it on Cal later last night :D Love it! Sleek is exactly the right word - it worked really well on him. In fact I'm sure its more designed for coats like his, Finn has crazy-mutt-fur that its doing the trick on, but Cal was satisfying :rofl:

Cassie it is soooo exciting, enjoy!!

ETA: :D cassie if I get a bucket full off Finn I can only imagine what you'll end up with!! :p

Edited by kiwioz

ETA: :rofl: cassie if I get a bucket full off Finn I can only imagine what you'll end up with!! :D

:p I'll end up with another dog I think! :D

It's going to be great! I already have a Furminator and was quite impressed with the job that does. Then at the Pet Expo a couple weekends ago, (I had Zephyr with me as he was part of the Bernese display) I saw the Mars Coat Kings for sale. The guy saw me looking at them, dog in tow, and invited me over to try one. I started brushing and OH MY GOSH! :cry: Couldn't quite believe it! I told him I had a Furminator already but in 5 seconds of brushing I could tell that this was way better. He told me a story of a couple years back at another Pet Expo, he has his Mars Coat King stand and the Furminator crew also had a stand a little distance away. The Furmintor crew were doing demos on peoples' dogs, and everyone thought they were great and were buying them left right and centre. Then people would come to the Mars Coat King stand and this guy would let them try the tool themselves on their own dog. He reckons about 75% of them marched back to the Furminator stand and asked for a refund, so they could buy a Mars Coat King! :o

What sort of coat does Finn have? You said crazy mutt hair?? Just keep an eye out that it doesn't end up causing more matting. Sometimes having it thinned and different lengths makes it knot up quicker

Edited by Ari

He's a poodle x cavalier. He's pretty much non shedding so it seems to be really helpful for getting rid of all the dead hair and the matts that occur. It seems that it will be an improvement, but will keep an eye on it :laugh:

Cassie we discovered it at the petacular up here the other weekend too. Such a worthwhile purchase!! Sezy I can't believe you haven't tried it yet I had to do it straight away :laugh:

hehehe I have used one at the dog wash but it says that to keep your mars coat king in top condition that you should only use it on a clean coat so mister sinky will get a wash this weekend then we will take the coat king out of the packet!!!!

Yes I am in lurv with it and it is still shiny and new in the packet.....

Cassie we discovered it at the petacular up here the other weekend too. Such a worthwhile purchase!! Sezy I can't believe you haven't tried it yet I had to do it straight away :rofl:

hehehe I have used one at the dog wash but it says that to keep your mars coat king in top condition that you should only use it on a clean coat so mister sinky will get a wash this weekend then we will take the coat king out of the packet!!!!

Yes I am in lurv with it and it is still shiny and new in the packet.....

Hehe fair enough!! We'd just bathed two days ago luckily :)

Busterlove its sort of strips out the undercoat, and what's good on Finn is that if it meets too much resistance (eg. a knot or matt) it actually has little blades that will cut it out :laugh: