Croydon & District Obedience Dog Club

CROYDON & DODC Inc

Open Obedience Trial

Silcock Reserve, William Road, Croydon Vic

Sunday 20 April 2008

Entries: Leopuppy04 - PM me for details :)

Entries close: Sunday 6 April 2008

Judges:

CCD: H Diamond Novice: J Begg, L Piper

Open: M Deakes, E Howden

Utility: F Tipping, R Ashman UDX: C Makepeace

Entry Fee: $10.00

Check In: 9.00am - 9.45am Start: 10.00am

Catering available

Sponsored by ProPlan and PetStock Lilydale

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks LP

I will lodge it f/t Monday. I will also post off my entry.........but I'm still not 100% happy with some of his work. Struggled to put in the time needed to polish him up cause of the new skin kid born Wed night. Missed the last FOO too!!

I won't turn up on a wing and a prayer but he's really not far away.

don't worry dogdude, Cooper hasn't been to training for months :) yes due to work commitments over the busy and silly season, poor coop has had to entertain the troops instead of training for trails :) should be rather interesting to see how he performs :D

lest you have a good excuse :laugh:

I'll now be there to get that final novice pass due to a boo boo in the PM trial today and hopefully crack the 190's. C'mon Cooper, 1 more pass to go, which I was really hoping for today :o but I'm very positive and Croydon will be it !!!!

I'll now be there to get that final novice pass due to a boo boo in the PM trial today and hopefully crack the 190's. C'mon Cooper, 1 more pass to go, which I was really hoping for today :vomit: but I'm very positive and Croydon will be it !!!!

Yes - Croydon will be where both Leo and Cooper BEHAVE (and don't stand up in stays/ return d/b to judge)

I might enter, I can't make up my mind. I'm glad you posted though I noticed it in the gazette listing but couldn't find anything else in Vic dog about it. Hmm still not sure if I'm up to making a fool of myself in CCD again... :)

• 3 weeks later...