Adelaide Meet And Greet Video 30/3/08

julesluvscavs

Hi everyone :)

I'm just disappointed that the quality of this video DH put together (Thank you Blenheim Boy !! ), has lost so much of it's quality since uploading it to you tube :vomit:

It came out brilliantly when viewing on our laptops, and it will be fine when it's made into a DVD ;)

Does anyone knows why this happens?? especially when i have a really good (and new) camera !

Is it just a You Tube thing? Are there other video upload sites, that allow bigger files, that produce better quality?

Anyway here is the video :p

Video

Edited by JulesLuvsCavs

;) Oh God, that video was so gorgeous Jules!! It made me very homesick for Adelaide, the best city in the world!!!

Love love love all the photos and the dogs are so well behaved! Would have been a bit different if Monah the viz had been there :) Looks like a great time was had by all 4 legged and two legged people.

Great job Jules :vomit:

Ohhhh wow!!!!!!! :vomit::) ;) That video was really great Jules and BB! Thanks so much for putting it all together, you've done a brilliant job, it looks amazing! What a nice memory we have now to keep from such a great day. :p

Edited by cassie

:) :D Well done Jules......great work and look forward to many more great videos.

Looks like a great day was had by all......love the way all the dogs just check eachother out...hehehehe

Thank you Kadbury !! :)

Yes all the dogs were very well behaved, and even with kids coming up to them from left right and centre ! Argghhh!

THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for the video jules! made me :D with that song!

Awww don't cry... i must admit when i saw this video up large on my laptop screen the first time (before i uploaded it), I did get me all emotional ... :)

Thankyou also for the lovely compliment GoldiesRgr8Poodles2 :)

Edited by JulesLuvsCavs