Plush Puppy O.m.g

Ari

Has anyone tried this product? Thoughts?

Does anyone know if its a Silicone product?

Sorry Ari I haven't use it but I have just today ordered a couple of Plush Puppy products - Reviva Coat and some Pixie Dust as I have read through here that their products are very good so thought I would give these a go. Hope some one can let us know about the OMG.

Thanks Blue Fox. Seems as so noone has tried it. I broke down and tried it yesterday....I LOVE IT. I'd still like to know if it has silicone in it though. It doesn't really feel like it does.

Don't know if it has silicon, not at home to look at the label - but it is a great product. :)

Friend used it to brush out a huge matt in a dog - over four inches wide - and saved most of the coat. Normally this would have had to be tackled with a mat breaker and a lot of hair lost. I am very impressed with it.

It doesn't list what is in it on the label Morgan. I just double checked to make sure.

I sprayed some on a Collie that hadn't seen a brush in 5 months. Its hair felt like cement as the owners had been applying cream for skin problems. That sucker blew out beautifully! I really thought I was going to be in trouble with that dog as its very snappy....it brushed out easily. Its certainly won me over.

Dont know about the OMG product, but be careful of the Pixie Dust, we love it :p the judges hate it !!! Gets all over them. I love the Reviva Coat, has the most gorgeous smell.

I bought the Pixie Dust to try out on my Mum's Maltese so she won't mind if it comes off on her :) Does it really make them sparkle? The Reviva Coat is for him as well, he's going to be my first real guinea pig for clipping, scissoring and trying some new products and a bit of colouring too :) Quite looking forward to it.

Hi I myself and I know of a lot of cat show people use the pixie dust on the white parts of their show cats and it does sparkle just dont use too much just a slight dab :-)

Dont know about the OMG product, but be careful of the Pixie Dust, we love it :happydance: the judges hate it !!! Gets all over them. I love the Reviva Coat, has the most gorgeous smell.

I bought the Pixie Dust to try out on my Mum's Maltese so she won't mind if it comes off on her :confused: Does it really make them sparkle? The Reviva Coat is for him as well, he's going to be my first real guinea pig for clipping, scissoring and trying some new products and a bit of colouring too :) Quite looking forward to it.

Hi I myself and I know of a lot of cat show people use the pixie dust on the white parts of their show cats and it does sparkle just dont use too much just a slight dab :-)
Dont know about the OMG product, but be careful of the Pixie Dust, we love it :happydance: the judges hate it !!! Gets all over them. I love the Reviva Coat, has the most gorgeous smell.

I bought the Pixie Dust to try out on my Mum's Maltese so she won't mind if it comes off on her :confused: Does it really make them sparkle? The Reviva Coat is for him as well, he's going to be my first real guinea pig for clipping, scissoring and trying some new products and a bit of colouring too :) Quite looking forward to it.

Thanks catsmother. My products turned up yesterday so I might try some on the black & white moggie I have later today - should give me some indication of what it's like on her white parts.

On my kitties I used to lightly dust on paws and very very lightly on base bit of ear with a makeup brush (size appropriate to animal) the sparkle comes about as they move around and the light hits it. Im sure you kitty will look beautiful :D

Dont know about the OMG product, but be careful of the Pixie Dust, we love it :D the judges hate it !!! Gets all over them. I love the Reviva Coat, has the most gorgeous smell.

I bought the Pixie Dust to try out on my Mum's Maltese so she won't mind if it comes off on her :p Does it really make them sparkle? The Reviva Coat is for him as well, he's going to be my first real guinea pig for clipping, scissoring and trying some new products and a bit of colouring too :rofl: Quite looking forward to it.

Thanks catsmother. My products turned up yesterday so I might try some on the black & white moggie I have later today - should give me some indication of what it's like on her white parts.

I use OMG on the newfs and love it

I use it as a finishing spray, gives a nice gloss and stops fly away hairs and helps to shape the dog. Also great as a grooming spray to get out tangles

Also PP Sea Breeze Oil is great, I just love it. 1 cap full into a warm hydrobath and run through as a final rinse brings up the coat condition amazingly. I also spray it lightly into the feathers and pants in the weeks leading up to a show and comb through, no knots!!!! and really conditions dry hair and skin.

I have a dog with itchy skin and after rinsing him through with Seabreeze oil, his skin is no longer red and no where near as itchy. It seems to have a calming effect on the skin.

What breed do you have ?

Hi Im a Canine Stylist. I use the Plush Puppy. Its pretty good, although quite expensive, if you are using it on a commercial basis, okay if its just for your pet though. I use it on my toy poodles.

Plush Puppy is made by Jon Le Court, you know, the hairdresser. He has over a hundred Malamutes, and really loves dogs, so he decided to come out with his own line of products.

Dont think they have silicone, although I may be wrong. Nice products though, I use the Pixie Dust (1 container has lasted me two years!) and I also use the Conditioner, it smells like bananas and leaves the coat nice and soft.

Danni.

Hi Im a Canine Stylist. I use the Plush Puppy. Its pretty good, although quite expensive, if you are using it on a commercial basis, okay if its just for your pet though. I use it on my toy poodles.

Plush Puppy is made by Jon Le Court, you know, the hairdresser. He has over a hundred Malamutes, and really loves dogs, so he decided to come out with his own line of products.

Dont think they have silicone, although I may be wrong. Nice products though, I use the Pixie Dust (1 container has lasted me two years!) and I also use the Conditioner, it smells like bananas and leaves the coat nice and soft.

Danni.

Hi Danielle, I believe you will find the Le Courts have Siberian Huskies :) They are Suthanlites Siberian Huskies. http://www.suthanlites.com/siberian_home.html