Foo Off-season Melbourne Meet

Saturday 3rd - nope - ASCV open show :dummy:

Sunday 4th - nope Keilor NADAC trial

Saturday 10th - Yes for Me and Leo

Sunday 11th - Yes for Me and Leo (PM only)

Saturday 17th - Maybe for me, No for Kinta

Sunday 18th - No - Berwick double obedience trial

Saturday 24th - Maybe for me (and Leo), No for Kinta

Sunday 25th - Maybe - also Mornington Obedience trial...

Saturday 31st - No

Sunday 1st - No

Enter difficult LP who can't ever make a date :dummy: For the 24th/ 17th PM will suit me better... shows in the AM :dummy:

ETA - what about ANZAC day weekend - on the Sunday?!?!?

Edited by leopuppy04

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dummy:

OMG DD you are so lucky the pups are ok! Very scary.

I've got a pretty full on May with foal shows. Sat 24th & 31st look ok at this stage.

Would like to do something on Anzac day if you are around LP?? I hate having training cancelled because of long weekends!

:dummy:

OMG DD you are so lucky the pups are ok! Very scary.

I've got a pretty full on May with foal shows. Sat 24th & 31st look ok at this stage.

Would like to do something on Anzac day if you are around LP?? I hate having training cancelled because of long weekends!

Sounds good Jules - I too would love to do a run through with both pups on that April weekend, and I can finally show you 2x2 also! Susan saw Kinta's weaving today and we were both impressed (she just weaved 12 poles and we were only up to 6 in training :dummy:!)

I think I am ok for the 24th and the 31st too in the pm

DD, so glad they are ok, how scary. Ed did that once but we were doing a river crossing out 4wd in the middle of nowhere and he wanted to swim, not on a hwy :dummy:

Edited by shoemonster

Where would it be?

Not sure luckydog....open to suggestions - feel free to throw some around......if LP is showing I imagine she would prefer KCC park :dummy:

As I posted earlier, my hope is to train at a different training ground each time....makes it easier and fairer on everyone and it's terrific practice for the dogs.

I like the sound of that LP :dummy:

There is also an oval about 10 minutes further out from the Showgrounds that I sometimes go to for show training...I suppose the trick is to find somewhere where we don't get over run by mad sports people obsessed with their weekend hobby....oh that's right....that's us too :dummy:

ROFL SnT - I've watched it all already - I couldn't STAND the wait and got it over Amazon for about $30- $40 AUD when it first came out!!!! Let me know what you think of it, what you are up to!!! I'm a GG FREAK! ROFL!

So sorry I didn't get to chat for long other than a fleeting wave as everybody walked past! I hope everyone had fun and I want to participate PROPERLY next time :). The agility seminar was fantastic and it was just too good to step out of :)

Ummmm I'm on the 2nd disc where Logan comes over for a quick trip...he has just left again. :)

Who did you have giving you the seminar if you don't mind me asking? (Just interested to know).

Mel.

ROFL SnT - I've watched it all already - I couldn't STAND the wait and got it over Amazon for about $30- $40 AUD when it first came out!!!! Let me know what you think of it, what you are up to!!! I'm a GG FREAK! ROFL!

So sorry I didn't get to chat for long other than a fleeting wave as everybody walked past! I hope everyone had fun and I want to participate PROPERLY next time :). The agility seminar was fantastic and it was just too good to step out of :)

Ummmm I'm on the 2nd disc where Logan comes over for a quick trip...he has just left again. :)

Who did you have giving you the seminar if you don't mind me asking? (Just interested to know).

Mel.

Mel - it was run by one of our instructors at club, about what she learnt, got out of the Linda Orton Hill seminar over Easter and how she was to incorporate it into our training at club :).

Teehee - what do you think of it so far?!?! What's happening with L/L & Chris?! I ask coz if I say "have you seen" i'm going to give something away no doubt!

I would love to come to the next one :D

Just keep an eye on the thread, and let us know if you can make it......then everyone knows who to look out for :p

ETA: LP! S'n'T! Back on topic you two :eek:

:)

Leave us alone!!! Tis a good topic that :p

Hey SnT - what are your Amazon books like?!?!!? :wave::love::)