Rom Has A Brag - Where Are You Rom? In Here Please ..

:)

At a double header trial on Saturday night, my girl got the first two legs for her CD title. A 1st and a 2nd place. At the trial they awarded the Rose Richards Memorial Trophy for Excellence for the dog with the highest combined score at the trial.....my girl come a close 2nd to a UD Lab for the trophy.

Go the Ridgies!

I'm still getting goosebumps and tearing up a little when I think about how well we went :eek:

People gifted me with some beautiful comments that I'm really grateful for like 'She's such a stylish worker' and 'You and your dog look so good together out there'. We still need to do some work on our off lead heel and I figure that I've taken her too far too fast with that and so I'm going to take her right back to the beginning and train her with that more carefully.

The Ridgies can do it and they rock! :wave:

And.....I love my dog

Whoo Hooo ...... not only for what you and Seika have achieved, but for also managing to get on-line amongst your computer woes :scared:

Now - once you've managed to fix up your computer, we will of course demand a piccy of your dog sporting at least one of the ribbons/trophies won on the day :eek:.

Go Rom .............. no stopping you now !!!!

:laugh:

Ooooh, Shamus would be the one who has stolen my heart with his gorgeous little face! It was nice to see you again KR!

Shamus is a pretty boy :laugh: he gets confused as a girl sometimes, but you cant mistake him for a female if you check out the other end !! :scared: