Flyball At Ballarat This Weekend

Guest Clover

We will be there both day's :(, Clover dog is coming on Sunday for the day to visit.

Manly schmanly pfft ;), pink and mauve are both fine colours.

With Elvis & Todd as his best buddies i think he is gender-ly confused enough as it is ;)

we will see how his times go on the weekend Rhi if we are racing Bellarine they wont be happy if you have made him faster! :(

Um should I tell you that Bodie is in agaist Bellerine's top team. LOL

The running Order has been aproved by the AFA we just have to finish off the stewards roster before it can be email out.

ETA: Maggie is out coz she has had to have her tail half amuntated today ;) Dunno what she did to it last night but came in this morning with the about 3 in ches of bone where there was no skin. They have to take off about 10 cm

Edited by LilBailey

Oh no poor Maggie :laugh: i hope she is feeling better soon!!

Mechelle if its not too late can i put my hand up to come for dinner on Saturday? I got back too late to register by the cut off date, and u were gone from training by the time I finished Bodies run :p

LOL at Rhi, Wendy is NOT going to be happy with you!! hehe

Guest Clover

Oh god poor Maggie :), that is shocking :). I hope she has a fast recovery and is back to her sweet crazy self very soon.

Damn Tinny wont be start dog, we could have been up against one another if Bodie is start dog :).

ETA: Maggie is out coz she has had to have her tail half amuntated today :) Dunno what she did to it last night but came in this morning with the about 3 in ches of bone where there was no skin. They have to take off about 10 cm

Ohh :)

Poor Maggie, hope she recovers well :)

ATM I don't think Maggie minds as she is at work with me under the desk. :D Dunno if she will be able to stay there or not (boss alergic) We could have left her at home but we will be in town late and she needs meds and not to chew or knock her tail (or to have foster nut chew it).

For those who know Jessica fron Frankston, Maggie has a tail a little longer than that know. Josh is worried about her turn as in slow mo you can see how much she uses it.

Jen I wanted to talk to you on Sunday but I was told off for leaving Flea unatended at my car and some dumb ass walked her down to Flyball. They are lucky they kept there arm. LOL I will check with the caterer and get back to you.

I'll be there of course. I can't miss the opportunity of going to a comp so close to home. :)

I hope the weather behaves its self. You just never know what it's going to do in Ballarat, fingers crossed it's ok.

Sparty I can't imagine Bodie in anything other than pink. That colour is quite flattering on him. :thumbsup: