Swimming Pool In Adelaide

Hi all

I have a 6 yr old border collie that is recovering from a knee reconstruction (left hind)

and was wondering if there are any swimming pools in Adelaide that cater to the rehabilatation of dogs.

Don't really want to take her to the beach as she tends to get sick and brings most of the sand home with her!!!

Thanks

Grant and GEMMA THE BC

There is another one too, can't remember the name but if you go in the dogzonline home page and then Mature Dogs and then choose GSD, the third entry from the top, Vonrauten Memphis, and follow their links to the Vonrauten kennels, they have a swimming pool and other stuff too.

The Pet Park is the same one as Vonrauten Kennels..

I take Diesel there and have done for the last 12 months... Normally it is $5 in summer and $10 in winter as the pool is heated, It cost a little more for the first time as you will more than likely need a life jacket and someone to help show you the ropes...

At the moment i take Diesel for a swim and a 10min session on the treadmill all up $7.50, pretty cheep really.. If you need to do it often and go a few times a week i think that $5 or $10 is affordable....

You need to call first and make sure that someone is there but normally i only go on Saturday due to work and someone is always there at about 2pm...

There's another dog pool around the back of RAAF Base Edinburgh. Just past Elizabeth.

It's called the Pet Park

Here is the info http://www.thepetpark.com.au/

I can recommend this one also, have taken a dog here previously. For your first few sessions they help you out and make sure your dog has a life jacket on etc.

(Sorry I know this thread is a few days old but have been offline!)