Went To Woofpurnay Amazing

Perhaps that nurse was unhappy at the place you both worked at previously, being bullied by a Vet or being treated badly by other nurses makes you act in ways you wouldn't normally act at work.

I spent a large part of my training at a clinic that didn't have a very nice attitude to clients in general so I learnt that was the way. :rofl: I couldn't go back and work there now.

Veterinary Nursing also takes a certain level of maturity and when you're 18/20/22 you just don't have it yet...people change.

Mel.

This one was actually a vet and they did leave that clinic to go to woofpurnay, so it's possible they weren't happy there. I'm hoping that's the case. It does look like a promising new facility.

I think I have worked out who you mean by my fantastic powers of deduction :rofl: . If so I worked with that particular vet a few times when she locumed at an emergency practice I was at. We had a great atmosphere there and she fit in to that very well, I enjoyed her company and looked forward to working with her in what was at times a stressfull challenging environment.

I took my elderly one eyed dog to NWN clinic about 2 months ago, terribly upset as I thought she was going to lose her remaining eye (as I said, she doesn't have a spare anymore) and you can imagine my relief when she was the one to treat my girl. Once again she was efficient and considerate of the both of us, and Tillys eye made a full recovery as did my nerves (the antiinflammatories were great for her arthritis too :) ).

Maybe judgement can be reserved until the jury comes back in :thanks:

It's a bit of a blight on the landscape of this new venue for me, but it doesn't destroy the entire place. I will be taking my animals there, I'll just be circumnavigating this particular vet. So no, I'm not judging the entire place, but I will tread carefully. As it happens I had a pretty positive experience with Narre Warren Nth clinic and they're moving to this clinic, so that's a good thing.

you must have been just round the corner from me :)

but i agree - it adversely affects the landscape - interesting about the vet - sending you a PM .........

kap do you work there or have a vested interest in promoting woofpurnay?

Edited by lilli

Guest rhapsodical78
It's a bit of a blight on the landscape of this new venue for me, but it doesn't destroy the entire place. I will be taking my animals there, I'll just be circumnavigating this particular vet. So no, I'm not judging the entire place, but I will tread carefully. As it happens I had a pretty positive experience with Narre Warren Nth clinic and they're moving to this clinic, so that's a good thing.

you must have been just round the corner from me :(

but i agree - it adversely affects the landscape - interesting about the vet - sending you a PM .........

kap do you work there or have a vested interest in promoting woofpurnay?

Hah. I didn't mean a physical blight on the landscape. I was talking figuratively. But I don't live far from there at all. I must come over and see your puppies some day.

And yeah, I'm wondering if half these people are stake-holders.

Guest rhapsodical78
... Narre Warren Nth clinic ... are moving to this clinic ...

I thought "WoofPurNay" was the NWNorth Clinic, just simply a different name and a new building/facility.

Possibly. The conversation kind of went:

THEM: "We're going down the road to woofpurnay".

ME: "Cool".

And yeah, I'm wondering if half these people are stake-holders.

Um no, I'm not rich enough, or maybe that should be poor enough, to stake that place, nor do I have any ambition so am still a lowly nurse; but I worked there many years ago and am interested in the place, not least because, as I said, I know a few of the people still there. Hence I take my animals back there when in between jobs as they still give me a small discount after all this time and they know my animals.

And sorry cosmolo, not idea who their trainer is, but hi :( from Boki and me

Erny: Yep its still Narre Nth clinic, just moved and new name.

Cosmolo: It used to be a bark busters similiar training. Wasn't a fan of there puppy school when OH took his puppy there a couple of years ago.

Am interested in their prices for the 'supermarket'.

Will check out the pool out of curiosity, but won't be using the vets.

• 2 months later...