Grooming Scissors

I am looking to but a new pair of grooming scissors..i used to have a pair of Nova shears but they can no longer be imported so looking for a similar style od scissor..any recommendations? what do you use?

I have Wahl, thinning and straight shears. I do really like them. I tried a pair of Jag in the shop and they felt really great, i will probably try them next if i get a few spare bob :) Haven't tried them on a dog yet though.

My Talyn thinners arrived from the USA yesterday. Brilliant service considering I'd only ordered them a week before.

They're AWESOME. Funny looking things but are lovely to use. I couldn't resist trying them straight away so called one of the skinkids over and thinned him out. Nothing that a #3 won't fix but the therapy could have me broke for years!

I wouldnt go Shear Majic, not very good quality, cheap and nasty.

haha yes i know i got a free pair a while ago, they make good scissors for cutting up bandannas!

LOL! Surprised they could even cut that! Hahaha! They can barely cut paper!

They are very cheap and nasty. I know a groomer friend of mine uses them, but its only cuz she cant afford something decent.

It really depends on what you are doing, if you are grooming on a professional basis, then get something better, but I spose if someone is just grooming their own dog once a month or so, then they would be okay cuz you really couldnt justify spending a thousand dollars on the top quality ones for a home job.

But yeah, I thouroughly agree that they are terrible.