Perhaps I've Been Watching Too Much Cesar!

Shame the colour choice was so limited!

OH says, in answer to your question, "no it doesn't"! I'm not so sure though, he's quite taken by her. She's having an extended stay here while we work on her doggy manners :champagne:

Poor long suffering Ivan! He doesn't even need one, neither does Angel. I wanted one for Trixie and Chopper and he bought four for us and one for a friend of mine who doesn't even walk her dog!! More than a little carried away.

Mine have backpacks also and after they got used to them they really started to enjoy them.

They definently get a better workout.

I have a pink one for my stafford and a camoflage one for my cattle dog.

I have a pink one for my stafford and a camoflage one for my cattle dog.

Pooh! OH told me they only come in red and blue ;)

Are you going to be lure coursing this weekend?

Not sure yet, I didn't know it was on, I haven't got an email from the list for ages :love:

I put a backpack on Trixie this morning for our walk but she wasn't at all happy. She kept stopping. She was driving me mad so I took it off her and put it on Chopper. No bother to him, off he marched with his head held high :love: My only problem was the pavement wasn't wide enough so he kept banging into me!

Are you going to be lure coursing this weekend?

Not sure yet, I didn't know it was on, I haven't got an email from the list for ages :love:

I'm just going off the original date list. Hopefully someone will post a message soon about it if its on this weekend.