Bye My Friend, My Image

ollie1

Today is a hard day to get through and most people don't understand that losing a friend like Image is heart breaking.

My beautiful dobermann Image passed away last night very unexpected after a thickening of her blood.

She was a special girl to my family and even more so to me.

She was my first dobermann that was mine, we showed, tried obedience, went to the beach, ran with my husband and more then anything stayed by my side all the time.

Rest in peace my beautiful girl.

I miss you so much.

Fireax Lucky Image

3rd October 2003 - 14th August 2008

Now you have wings

Love always, forever, Mum

Thanks guys

I new people on here would understand :thumbsup:

She was very loved by my family expecially my daughter who didn't want to leave her side at the vets and also Monelite's family. They are the reason I had her this special girl.

Hugs to you Ollie1 on the sudden passing of your beautiful girl Image. The feelings you have are only too fresh in my mind also as we lost our beautiful Dobe boy Jet very suddenly and unexpectedly almost one month ago..... even though he was 11yrs old it didn't make it any easier. :):):)

Image and Jet are up there playing together - along with all our other much loved and missed companions.

Thinking of you and your family at this time :thumbsup::laugh:

I've never met you or Image but I know from chatting to Monelite how special she was :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry for your loss :cheer:

Also sad to hear of Jet. I remember him from his showing days, such a beautiful natured giant of a Dobe :rofl:

Run Free Image and Jet

Thanks

It is nice to know that people care.

Sorry to hear about Jet too.

Dobes are so loyal and loving, the hardest part is losing that special love she had for me and my family. Even when she stole our cloths and got introuble with me chasing her around the yard she still came and sat by my side when she new I had calmed down. You couldn't help but love her eyes and the looks she gave me.