Has Pro Plan Changed?

Has anyone noticed a change in Purina Pro Plan? I used to feed my male pointer 3 cups a day and the female 4 cups. He is small 23KG and she is a boofa 27KG without an ounce of fat. I have had to increase the amount of pro plan that I have been feeding them considerably lately to stop them losing weight. My male now has 4.5 cups a day and the female 6 cups? :cheer: Anyone else had an issue?

Has anyone noticed a change in Purina Pro Plan? I used to feed my male pointer 3 cups a day and the female 4 cups. He is small 23KG and she is a boofa 27KG without an ounce of fat. I have had to increase the amount of pro plan that I have been feeding them considerably lately to stop them losing weight. My male now has 4.5 cups a day and the female 6 cups? :cheer: Anyone else had an issue?

I find that Purina Pro Plan makes my girl fatten up quickly if that's all she's being fed, so I'd say I'm getting the exact opposite affect.

Depending on where you live , could it be the cold weather.

Maybe you should rug them of a night time.

You could always be like me and bring the dogs inside when its cold.

They are outside in the day and then come in all evening and the night until about 08:30 in the morning, apart from toilet breaks of course.

3 cups doesnt mean for life.

Every week amounts can change in this household & are adjusted accordingly

I feed proplan & have no issues but i dont feed just dry

I have always tweaked their food as well but it always tended to be +/- 15-20% from the amounts above, never as much as this time ie 50% increase.

Which Proplan are you feeding Luke? I found the Salmon one was good for weight gain (and stunning coats).

Adult Chicken and Rice. I did try the Salmon one when monte was having some skin issues but Molly wasn't keen and it didn't seem to help any more with his coat. They already have fish and flaxseed oil capsules. I am really stumped as to what it might be?