Yogurt?

OMD²

I've been reading that yogurt is also good for dog's as well as us :love:

But is there a particular brand that is better to feed them?

What brand of yogurt do you feed your dog/s?

atm we have; Yoplait Lite Creamy vanilla and Jalna Natural yogurt.

I make my own with the Eziyo system (you can get them at Kmart and some supermarkets). The dogs love it and so do I!

Another vote for Easiyo, I am told that it as the good bacterias have a limited life span many yoghurts in the supermarked shelf are pretty poor by the time you take them home. My kids, myself and my dogs (cats too actually) love the stuff and I credit it with helping my youngest child recover from some prety nasty URTI infections and subsequent antibiotic aftereffects. It's nice to my wallet too :love:

I love Easiyo. So does my dog. I freeze it and put it in his kong!

It's so much easier than going shopping when I think I want yoghurt for that week. I just keep a few packets in the cupboard and make it as I want it.

You can get the yoghurt maker from Big W too. The packets of yoghurt mix can be bought from Big W or Coles (and I'm sure a lot of other places.)

Edited by Blossom

....Someone said Kmart.... which isle?

Where they have the pathetic range of coffee, the biscuits and the beer-making kits. That aisle. (Near the chocolates/confectionery). They have a good range of Easiyo plus the maker-shaker units.

:thumbsup: I know that isle ;)

Thank you!

You buy the set up kit. It contains a clear container, and another larger container (which is sort of like a thermos) and it normally comes with some packets of yoghurt powder (which you can buy seperately too when you need more or want different flavours.)

To make it you just empty the yoghurt powder into the clear container and you add cold tap water, put the lid on and shake it. You put it in the 'thermos' container and add boiled water. Then put the lid on and leave it for 8 - 12 hours.

Then you take the container out of the 'thermos' and put it in the fridge for an hour or two.

The instructions it comes with explains it all and shows you where the water levels should come up to etc.

Edited by Blossom