Puppy Tugs

Accidentally left my puppy tug out, Gizmo took it upon himself to eat it.

Does anyone know anywhere within Australia that sells puppy tugs and has quick postage or alternatively does anyone have one I can buy which you'd be able to post express?

Can only find US sites and really don't want to wait 2 weeks.

Do you have all the bits of the tug Midol?? A puppy in my class was just quite ill because he ate something similar.

Can't say I got all the stuff from inside it, but the floor is covered with chunks of fur and pillow stuffing so it'd be impossible for me to tell

:thumbsup:

*emails dogquip*

Do you have all the bits of the tug Midol?? A puppy in my class was just quite ill because he ate something similar.

Can't say I got all the stuff from inside it, but the floor is covered with chunks of fur and pillow stuffing so it'd be impossible for me to tell

:laugh:

*emails dogquip*

:mad:mad Ha.

dont worry, it'll come out the other end, just be ready to save and wash!!! :love: (MONAH here!BTW, helping a friend, yes, I do have them!!) :D

i ordered something from dogquip on friday. he said it would be sent off either on fri or mon, which is fine, but no money has been taken out of my account yet, i'll have to call him tomorrow to find out.

Dogquip are really good, and there soft tugs are sooo cheap compared to every where else.

i have the attachment of it to show people, but im not sure whether im allowed to or not. so its best to email Kurt, he gets back to you quite quick and is really nice.

ETA- k9 Force may also have them - http://www.k9force.net

Edited by Jessca