Dr Wyburn

Did they find you plates Kynan????

Yes Dr Wyburn emailed me late last night to say he didn't receive the xrays until 19th Nov (posted 10th) and he posted back the results on Friday 21st so I should get them today. I wonder why he didn't email me the results? I'm thinking that means bad news is coming :laugh:

Yes Dr Wyburn emailed me late last night to say he didn't receive the xrays until 19th Nov (posted 10th) and he posted back the results on Friday 21st so I should get them today. I wonder why he didn't email me the results? I'm thinking that means bad news is coming :)

No hun, it is not that.

With GSDS as part of the agreement with the GSDCA he does not email results back usually.

It will be ok :laugh:

the number is 08 9757 3478 email is [email protected]

Give them a call they are really lovely.

Cass:Dog was Anahera I Shot The Sheriff Imp NZ (AKA Boston the Crash Test Dummy!!!)

Sire: German Youth Ch Yupp Vom Colmberg Waldchen (Germany) Dam: NZ Ch Anahera Cat Ballou (she is Angus' sister, Angus also has 0:0 hips and elbows, big hugs for the breeder Lisa for sending me such sound and HANDSOME boys :rofl: )

Angus is 4 today :rofl:

Excellent stuff :rofl: Happy birthday to handsome pants :rofl: :rofl:

Yes Dr Wyburn emailed me late last night to say he didn't receive the xrays until 19th Nov (posted 10th) and he posted back the results on Friday 21st so I should get them today. I wonder why he didn't email me the results? I'm thinking that means bad news is coming :cheers:

No hun, it is not that.

With GSDS as part of the agreement with the GSDCA he does not email results back usually.

It will be ok :rofl:

Think happy thoughts :champagne:

Yes Dr Wyburn emailed me late last night to say he didn't receive the xrays until 19th Nov (posted 10th) and he posted back the results on Friday 21st so I should get them today. I wonder why he didn't email me the results? I'm thinking that means bad news is coming :cheers:

No hun, it is not that.

It will be ok :rofl:

Think happy thoughts :champagne:

Yay happy thoughts worked! He passed and got 3:2 for hips and 0:0 for elbows. So happy!

i had to wait 4 and a bit weeks... how do you all get your results so quick??

what do i need to do to get that to happen.... i have a couple to score soon and would certainly love to be put to rest at least by a week if nothing more.

but 4 and a bit weeks is a bit much!