Hollistic Immune Support..

Missymoo

Immune Boost _ Natural Animal Solutions

Can't link directly to page so click on 'Supplements' on the left hand side of the page.

I haven't used this myself but have used many of Jacqueline's products and find them fantastic. Give Jacqueline a call, she is great and will help you as much as she can.

What about good old fashioned vitamin c which is excellent for boosting the immune system? I use Jacqueline's High Potency Vit C as it's practitioner strength.

Edited by Alison

http://www.holisticanimalmedicines.com/ind...a1e106865216a0d

Has anyone used these guys? Ive just ordered a few things...

I am SOOO going by hollisitc stuff for my animals from now on...everything Ive been reading is amazing :eek:

Thanks for the suggestions and links, doing more reading...

settlver, do you put the c.silver in the drinking water?

http://www.holisticanimalmedicines.com/ind...a1e106865216a0d

Has anyone used these guys? Ive just ordered a few things...

I am SOOO going by hollisitc stuff for my animals from now on...everything Ive been reading is amazing :eek:

Thanks for the suggestions and links, doing more reading...

settlver, do you put the c.silver in the drinking water?

I use that place all the time - luckily for me, their office is just down the road from work so I just pop in and get what I want.

Re the Colloidal silver, for what you are wanting it for - I would be giving a teaspoon to each dog each day for the next couple of weeks.

After that, you can just put it in their drinking water as a general immunity booster.

You may also like to PM morgan as she is very clued up on lots of alternate ideas. :laugh:

do you put the c.silver in the drinking water?

I never put CS in plain tap water as the silver will simply settle to the bottom after reacting to all the impurities in it. The Noble's Pure water I use to make CS has 3ppm solids, which is acceptable and also ideal for adding CS to for drinking water. Ordinary Sydney tap water has between 128 and 140ppm solids when I have measured it - eerrkkk.

You also need to be aware that UV light ruins CS, so if leaving it in water, make sure it is as dark a spot as possible. This is why CS is always sold in amber bottles and has to be stored in dark cupboards.

When I have sick kittens I just put out pure CS for them until they are well. As I make my own I can afford to be liberal with it! Large dogs and horses simply get it syringed down their throats if they aren't drinking. With dogs with KC they get large and frequent doses of CS as well as homeopathic remedies, usually gone in 2 days.

I also use stuff from Diana Hayes and Robert McDowell (he is on speed dial :eek: )