Where Do You Buy Your Doggie Meds From?

Jessca

After the threads in OT i was wondering where does everyone get there 'doggie meds" from?? (as to title, fleas, wormers ect)

and what is the price/brand??

its that time to flea and worm ALL the pets, so i need to go out and get 100kg worth of Drontal dog, 10kg worth of kitty wormer, and the equivalent of flea stuff.

so i would like to know where is the cheap place that DOLers get theirs from.

Thanks in advance :rofl: , Jess

If this has already been done, please direct me too it, i am no good with the search thing :)

Thanks everyone for your help. :thumbsup:

i think im going to go with Aussie Pet Direct, there sight is alot easier to navigate, and they have the right size doeses for what i need, although with the cat advocate i could save money by getting the bulk one that Priceless Pets has but i dont need that much :love:

I worked out(with drontal) that Aussie Pet Direct was about $7 cheaper than Priceless pets. but my math skills are not great :love: so i think i worked it out right.

Priceless pets have drontal for $4.4 per 10kg, where as APD has drontal for $2.3 per 10kg ( i think, stupid brain doesnt work properly :thumbsup: )

Thanks everyone for all your help :thumbsup:

i think im going to go with Aussie Pet Direct, there sight is alot easier to navigate, and they have the right size doeses for what i need, although with the cat advocate i could save money by getting the bulk one that Priceless Pets has but i dont need that much :love:

I worked out(with drontal) that Aussie Pet Direct was about $7 cheaper than Priceless pets. but my math skills are not great :love: so i think i worked it out right.

Priceless pets have drontal for $4.4 per 10kg, where as APD has drontal for $2.3 per 10kg ( i think, stupid brain doesnt work properly :thumbsup: )

Check your postage costs though.... I think I found one site where the product was cheaper than the other but the postage ended up making it more expensive.

I use pricelesspets too....

Check your postage costs though.... I think I found one site where the product was cheaper than the other but the postage ended up making it more expensive.

I use pricelesspets too....

thanks for that i'll check.

im ordering three items, and they say that they are all .10kgs each. Postage is $4.95 for items up to 500g, mine is 300g so they should only charge me $4.95, that seems reasonable, i think.

thanks again. :love:

ETA -

A standard freight charge of $6.50 applies to all orders for delivery in Australia.
- Priceless Pets. If you are ordering orders over 500g thats really good, compared to APD where they charge every order by weight and type. PP just have a standard freight price. Edited by Jessca