Dolers That Can Analyse Pet Foods

gempaws

IF you have or to have a cat what food would you feed it? I feed Royal Canin to my dog 50/50 with RMB.

Proplan Chicken and Rice

Ingredients

Chicken (20%), maize gluten meal, dehydrated poultry protein, rice (14%), maize, oat fibre (3.5%), cellulose (3.5%), animal fat (protected by mixed tocopherols), digest, chicory root (2%), dried whole egg, pea protein concentrate, wheat gluten meal, fish oil, yeast, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, minerals, choline chloride, L-arginine, L-lysine, sodium chloride, DL-methionine.

Additives: Beta-carotene, Tocopherol rich extracts of natural origin, Ortho phosphoric acid.

Royal Canin Indoor Long Haired

Ingredients

Dehydrated poultry meat, maize, vegetable protein isolate

L.I.P.*,wheat, animal fats, rice, vegetable fibres,

hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable oils

(soya and borage), beet pulp, fish oil, yeasts, sodium, phosphate,

fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, egg powder,

L-lysine, DL-methionine, Taurine, L-Cystine, Green tea and grape

extracts (source of polyphenols), L-Carnitine

* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high level of assimilation

Royal Canin Hairball

Dehydrated poultry meat, maize gluten,

rice, vegetable fibres, maize flour, animal fats,

hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals,

psyllium husks and seeds, yeasts, soya oil,

sodium phosphate, fish oil, fructo-oligosaccharides,

egg powder, taurine, L-cystine,

Eukanuba Wholesome Naturals with North Atlantic Salmon

Ingredients

Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits, Corn Meal, Salmon, Brewers Rice, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Sodium Bisulfate, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Dried Apple Pomace, Dried Carrots, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Peas, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Spinach, Dried Tomatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Salt, Rosemary Extract.

Eukanuba Chicken Formula

Ingredients

Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Sodium Bisulfate, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Brewers Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Salt, Rosemary Extract.

Advance Chicken Adult

http://www.advancedpetnutrition.com.au/product.aspx

Hills Science Diet

Ingredients

Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose (10.5% source of fiber), Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Glyceryl Monostearate, Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.

My cats each per day get......one quarter of a cup of dry food split between breakfast and a late supper (switching to Artemis Maximal grain free at the moment). For dinner they alternate between a large chunk of human grade, raw beef/chicken/lamb/occasional chicken liver etc mixed with a quarter of a tin of Friskies Feast OR a raw chicken neck/occasional pork rib.

My cats each per day get......one quarter of a cup of dry food split between breakfast and a late supper (switching to Artemis Maximal grain free at the moment). For dinner they alternate between a large chunk of human grade, raw beef/chicken/lamb/occasional chicken liver etc mixed with a quarter of a tin of Friskies Feast OR a raw chicken neck/occasional pork rib.

Lol this sounds like my cat's diet. She is on Artemis Max grain free food as well as chicken wings/necks/ turkey necks/minced roo (meat and liver).

I have tried my cats on just about every brand known to man, and most of the ones that read well they wouldn't eat,or didn't agree with them.

They are on Pro Plan Salmon and Rice and looking super, doing great and they love it. Much less hair around the place and their coats look great.

Waste of money buying the something they wont eat, or doesn't agree with them.

I basically feed all of the available dry feeds as my cats don't like eating the same thing twice in a row! I am usually rotating about 3 dry feeds. Also means that if there is a problems with vitamins then they should be ok as they are not just eating the one food!

I have tried all the dog foods that are on the market and the proof is most definitely in the pudding - nothing beats a raw NATURAL diet!!! On a raw diet the dogs are healthier, their coat glistens, their teeth are snow white, no skin problems and their poo is practically odorless which, no doubt, can't be said of a dry or canned food diet.

Raw chicken carcasses, raw chicken necks & wings, cooked brown rice & vegs, fish oil capsules, brewers yeast.

I have tried all the dog foods that are on the market and the proof is most definitely in the pudding - nothing beats a raw NATURAL diet!!! On a raw diet the dogs are healthier, their coat glistens, their teeth are snow white, no skin problems and their poo is practically odorless which, no doubt, can't be said of a dry or canned food diet.

Raw chicken carcasses, raw chicken necks & wings, cooked brown rice & vegs, fish oil capsules, brewers yeast.

Your home made diet sounds good. Although I would probably ditch the rice (it's just a filler) and add a little more meat (I don't think there is enough meat on chicken carcasses or necks) and also add some offal.