How To Make Them Firm?

MyMolly

I am south of the river between the 2 bridges Near Melville and I have my inlaws in Spearwood.

I am so in love with my new little Molly she is such a blessing very loyal.

yeah it would be good to find an awesome butcher do you know of any??

Even top quality foods may not suit individual dogs.....I've just taken Ziggy off Eagle Pack Holistic as his poos were less than ideal. Trying him on Artemis Adult at the moment, so we'll see how he goes :rofl:

I'm not happy with George's poo on Eagle Pack either. Have just bought a bag of Artemis. Will be interested to see how he goes.

Even top quality foods may not suit individual dogs.....I've just taken Ziggy off Eagle Pack Holistic as his poos were less than ideal. Trying him on Artemis Adult at the moment, so we'll see how he goes :rofl:

I'm not happy with George's poo on Eagle Pack either. Have just bought a bag of Artemis. Will be interested to see how he goes.

Hi Clyde - bump the thread when you've had some time to see what the Artemis is like?

Barkly is nearly finished the last of his Eagle Pack Holistic Medium Puppy and about to start an adult food.

I changed my 10 month old to Artemis small breed puppy from Orijen (slowly) and had no problems with runny poos. It probably only constitutes about one third of her diet, the rest is raw.

Sample packs are readily available from the supplier which is great.

Edited by Drumbeat

I changed my 10 month old to Artemis small breed puppy from Orijen (slowly) and had no problems with runny poos. It probably only constitutes about one third of her diet, the rest is raw.

Hi Drumbeat,

I am feeding my pup on Artemis small breed puppy too. His poo is ok but smells pretty bad. Do you have the same problem?

The easiest way to feed a growing pup well is a premium brand dog food. People here seem to like Royal Canin a fair bit.

Me me me!! But like others have said, what one dog likes and agrees with may not suit another dog. Halle has only just switched over from Puppy to adult food and loves it :rofl: Well its the same brand just less fat I think?! Her poops have always been of a solid consistency.. except once when she got sick cause my parents gave her too many pieces of cabanossi because they thought she was so clever doing all her tricks LOL

Chicken wings are great while they are so little.. takes them a while to get through. Once Halle got to about 7-8 months she was devouring them within about 3 minutes! We then mainly used bigger bones so she could give her teeth and jaw a workout!!

yeah thats where I go too to get my chicken mince :eek: Do you think all the hormones they pump into the chicken is harmful? 20kg for $20 or $1.50 a kg for less how awesome is that?

This is a great post I am learning heaps! :rofl:

Hi Drumbeat,

I am feeding my pup on Artemis small breed puppy too. His poo is ok but smells pretty bad. Do you have the same problem?

No, can't say I've noticed any difference

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't win hey??

I buy free range mt barker chicken....I hope thats ok but that is not for my doggy friends to eat thats for my children.

I don't want to change the topic (too much) but I was talking to my hubby last night about the stuff they pump info food these days and it came up that young girls are starting to mature a lot sooner than expected.....do you think that that is true and do you think that it would have the same effect on our doggy pals?

Just to help you make your choice, ALL meat chickens are "free range" - many of these terms are bandied about as a marketing tool. However, look for "organic" chicken and you should be fine :rofl:

In terms of girls maturing faster, that one was linked to the myth about hormones being pumped into chickens so I'd say they both belong in the tall story cupboard together.