Nikon D60?

Purpley

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want a review of your Nikon D90? I can PDF it to you if you have Adobe reader, I'll just bring the mag in and scan the review. Just let me know.

ruger, will PDF you that review of that Nikon and lenses this week, just need to find which mag it was in as I don't read Nikon reviews. :(

Edited by Ripley

I was in a 2 hour meeting this afternoon (yes very boring) and we tried to print the whiteboard out so we all had a copy of the scrawled notes. The printer connected to the whiteboard wasn't working so I said no probs, we'll just take a photo off the screen and I can print it out A3 size and give people a colour copy.

I rang someone at work whom I know has a Nikon DSLR for work purposes as she takes the photographs needed at work. She said, sure I can borrow it. Went and got it and oops, I don't know how to work it do I? :rainbowbridge: The Nikon's settings are just all wrong! I wanted to bump up the ISO so I didn't need to use icky flash. Finally worked it out but gee, was pressed for time. Just shows you that you know the inside out of one DSLR, you can be a total idiot when you need to use a different DSLR in a hurry with everyone looking on (or maybe that's just me). :cry:

camerahouse have some awesome inclusions with the d60....twin lense, 12 months interest free, 12 months extra warranty, free vip membership, bonus battery

$1099

would you people get it?

Meh, make sure its the VR twin kit the non VR kit is cheaper at Nikon on Broadway.

Edited by rugerfly

I was in a 2 hour meeting this afternoon (yes very boring) and we tried to print the whiteboard out so we all had a copy of the scrawled notes. The printer connected to the whiteboard wasn't working so I said no probs, we'll just take a photo off the screen and I can print it out A3 size and give people a colour copy.

I rang someone at work whom I know has a Nikon DSLR for work purposes as she takes the photographs needed at work. She said, sure I can borrow it. Went and got it and oops, I don't know how to work it do I? :D The Nikon's settings are just all wrong! I wanted to bump up the ISO so I didn't need to use icky flash. Finally worked it out but gee, was pressed for time. Just shows you that you know the inside out of one DSLR, you can be a total idiot when you need to use a different DSLR in a hurry with everyone looking on (or maybe that's just me). :laugh:

Classic. The white board would have given you some serious light metering challenges too :rofl:

you thinking about that one Rocks?

Yep, it will be my next lens very shortly. :rofl: I was thinking the 70-200 but thought it doesn't suit my style and it wont get much air time to justify the spend. 85 should get a far bit of use. If I do get a longer range lens I think I will just go for a 18-200 or 70-300 or something as a token lens to take to shows when I eventually start showing.

You have the 18-200? What do you think of it?