jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pandii

Please bring the camera, although I wont have ty unless the wather is coldish, as he will have to wait int he car while we have essons

Today was great, I could stand around and watch doggies play all day, Pandii, pity you couldnt come, hope your boy is feeling better soon. RJ, hope you dont think my boy is too much of a bully, he can be to begin with when he meets new dogs but never takes it far as you can see after sniff put him in his place for trying to get his ball, he didnt challenge him again..... you would be suprised at how much of a sook he really is, and the first one to back down if he is actully challenged. I think thats why he does tend to try to boss the ones he thinks he can, like Boff is very submissive but still a pup, there might come a day where he will let the other dog know to back off but I think with the nature he has, he will be like my lot and nothing will ever follow through. I like the fact that they can all play toghether and there might be the occasionall niggle but nothing comes of it, I think it is good for them to be sociable and we have fun watching them too. Do you think you will be able to stay a little while on Sunday or will you have to go strait home?? Might be just me and Pandii, I can have a seb photo shoot!! My guys are still going great guns tongiht, I dont think they run around enough today, we usually go for two hour long walks and I didnt end up going this evening, It was too steamy and hot. But thanks again for the afternoon, it was fun.

hey Linda, if you want me to email you the ones of your guys, can you pm me your email addy and Ill send them through, not sure if I got a real good one of all of them, there was a couple of goodies though.

Guest Pandii

Janet would be nice if you could stay, but understand if you cant.

Hey Barb some great photos would be great, would love you to get some of the 3 so I can have them framed, pretty please, we must organise it

Pandii, Ill have a crack at all 3 we'll definatly have to organise it one day soon. All I have on my walls are my guys...LOL oh and a few of the niece and nephews, but a lot more animal pics than human!! I have a new lense on my camera and it is proving to be a bit of a pain and taking a while to get used to, there wasnt many good pics of Mawson for some reason all the back grounds with maws inthem were really over exposed and yet the other ones were ok, cant quite figure it out, not sure if it is a big contrast of camera having trouble cause Maws is so dark, anyway theres always next time, but I think RJ may like some of Boof, dont think she has been here tonight, I have emailed her the best of the pics but if she wants any hard copys I can edit them and put them on a stick, she might be around later.

There are a couple of real goodies there tlc i like the one of Moo with Gorgio (sp) she doesnt take well to strangers but she seemed to like him.

Pandii i went out to K-Mart and got a box of frames but when i opened them they were only half frames ?? is this what they normaly have ?? they were $11 too not $10...i hope your young fella is feeling better tonight i know how he feels ive been like that for 2 days but felt better today.

Janet/RJ of coarse my lot are on the ball they have learnt to be...

i went to mums after the playdate and put the anti barking collar on Moo, well Dad walked in the door and she woofed at him and the collar whistled poor Moo took off and hid under the coffee table never heard boo out of her after that, im going to buy more collars when i can afford them they are the best thing :rofl:

TLC WOW WOW WOW what else can I say!!!!!!!! They are fantastic !!!!!!! Can I please get them on either a memory stick or a cd PRETTY PLEASE lol there is a couple there I would love to print up and enlarge for the wall.

Even my hubby commented on the pics LOL he likes the one of sniff where he look like his tongue is too big for his head LOL.

And tlc NO I dont think your boy is too bossy LOL I think my boof is just a wimp and sniff is just way way too ball obsessed to really give a crap about any thing else LOL. It was funny watching your boy watching boof though almost like he was saying they are mine and dont you dare look at them hahaha. He was totally doing the herding thing wasn't he hahahaha

Only reason I was at all concerned is that both my dogs are really an unknown factor and I was unsure how they would react (I was pretty happy really with what went on now I have some idea of how they will react)I was worried they might turn on your guy. wasnt really concerned about what your guy was doing if that makes sense LOL.

Linda hahahaha I think its funny about the collar as my guys especially boof rarely bark (infact have never heard boof bark he has grumbled but that is all) Sniff will bark but only in warning that he can hear someone at home never in excitment like your guys and tlc too.

Pandii Hope your boy is better soon!!!!! maybe timne to visit Dr????? or maybe you have been.

Not sure as to how long I can stay after training depends on who I can get to babysit!!!!! Pretty peeved about it tho GGGGrrrrr men who needs em.

Hey STUD DOG where are you???? you havnt been back and posted!!!!! We want to know what your dogs are :D and who you do your training with?????

Jerojath Hope the kids behave on Sat for you :D :laugh::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I will prob see you there as I will be going for a sticky beek (Invited stick bek tho)

Guest Pandii

Hey whats on Saturday?????????????

TLC is there a bunnings night coming up for easter at bunnings, and just while ont he topic of work, is there a paint I can use to make pine wood water proof, would prefer to be able to paint over vaarnish lol. Have an old pine TV unit I thought I might turn into a dog kennel

Morning all,

RJ, I will put the pics on a memory stick, but will have to re edit and take the watermark off the good ones, they were only a quick edit anyway so will have a better go at them, but dont think you will be able to get any of these ones enlarged to big as the files probley wont be big enough as I had the camera on burst mode which means ever picture I take is reduced to a smaller mega byte if that makes sense. Ill see how big they are after I edit them as that always adds a bit more quality, but I would be happy to bring my camera again and do some serious stuff next time. The lense is only new so Im sure I can get better pictures. Boof is very photogenic. Sniff is a bit like Tully being white very hard to get really good photos of.

I do know what you mean about the dogs yesterday, I worry sometimes as Cooper can come across as a real bully but seriously he is a whimp to but if he feel another dogs more submissive than him thats when he will be bossy like with boof and also he tried it with ty and maws but they just ignore...LOL and I think he was genuinley scared of sniff after he snarled at him about the ball which is good for Cooper he always bullys anyone he thinks will get the ball first and sniff really put him in his place. When he does it to Tully she just stops in her tracks and lets the ball go, so he might think twice next time!! also I know how far mine will go, they have all been around lots and lots of dogs of all shapes and sizes in simailar enviroments since they were young puppies so i really know how they will behave in certain situations. anyway enough ramblins, cant wait to do it all again.

Pandii, your queston about making the pine water proof, the short answer is no you cant if the pine is not treated, BUT you could use a all in one primer over the vanish (after you lightly sanded it) and paint exterior paint over the top that woud make it water proof to a degree but as to how long it would last in the weather who knows. If it was undercover and wasnt going to get wet it would last a lot longer. Anything that is stained or vanished that you want to paint over it is as simple as a light sand then a suitable primer then two top coats, that goes for furniture, skirting anything really. you could just put an exterior clear over the top of whats on it already, I have a pine table outside that I use for my grooming table and it has been getting a bit wet, dont think it will see a couple of years out. I guess it will depend on how long you want it to be viable for?? I would definatly be taking Munchin up on the kennel off if I was you, it would be a lot less work!!

Bunnings had thier easter night last night, I was slack, and didnt go, I dont usually like to go to these things unless im working and I dotn work thursday nights when they are always on, but usually i go to do the photos, but no one asked me this time, so I decided I wouldnt go.

My lot do generally bark in excitment or say if someone comes to the door etc, but once they have had thier say they shut up, Tenties, why the collar? do you have one that doesnt stop barking, did you find the collar worked??

LOL you gooses NO dog show Jerojaths Brother is getting married to my sons teacher :D

tlc I am happy if the watermarks are still on the pics happy to advertise your work :D

tlc and Pandii for water proofing (your gunna laugh at me but !!!!!) could you use a waterproof pond sealer I use it for my frog tanks for all the running waterfall back walls. It seems to stick to any thing I used it on polystyreen and it works a treat only thing is you are limited to colors.

Although Pandii Munchins offer sounds pretty good to me !!!!!!!!!

I have never been to a Bunnings night I will have to get off my butt and go one day/night LOL

Cheeers Janet

I lived in the Sout West for about 10 years (Portland), and I miss it alot.

I was a refrigeration mechanic in town, and later worked on a dairy farm in Heywood, and also one of the early instructors at Portland Obedience Dog Club.

I get back there as much as I can, and try to make the Portland trial when I can.

Most of all, I miss the fishing, and a few close friends.

Will get back there eventually!

Hey Dogdude, nice of you to drop by. Your dog Brydee?? if I have got it right came from Roxley?? I am very good friends with Laura. She is on DOL but no a very frequent user. How is Brydee doing? very clever like her mum I would imagine!!

Guest Pandii
Hey Pandii, I have a really large dog kennel was for a rotty (on stainless steel base) if you want it. It would save me having to move it?

YES PLEASE YES PLEASE YES PLEASE..............

TLC thanks for the info and you to RJ but

YES PLEASE MUCHIN YES PLEASE

can pick it up tomorrow if you like