Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Guest Pandii

TLC thanks so much for taking the time to take the photos and put them up her for us to see

Can you email me the ones with my doggies in them please, there are a couple of Seb I would like to get developed

I had a really great day, nothing like friends dogs and sunshine to brighten your whole life

Sorry Tenties, I got held up chatting and you were gone by the time I came back :(

Jerojath, can you let me know what vet you get your ear cleaner at please, trying to find out from the Shar Pei Peeps whats the best to use as well, dont want to drag it out to long but he is not complaining so I gaher I have a few days.

Master 11 managed to break his thumb last night, well I pressume its broken, jammed between 2 hockey stick at full force, swollen up major, black and hurts like hell. So I am calling it broken, have splinted it and have him on Nerofen.

He is a worry he plays under 17s and is the youngest there, last night the poor goalie got hit, full pads, but still hit hard enough to bring him to the ground and stop the game for 20 mins.

Miss 17 hurt her knee back in Jan playing hockey and we are still trying to get that fixed so she has use of the knee again.

Kids who'd have 'em

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its a worry when they get injured, Mums have a tough job especially with active kids. I have a girlfriend who has a 10 year old, just getting over a broken collar bone at the 6 week mark and wham he falls over and back to square one, he was devestated poor kid. I only have to worry about doggy injuries here oh and hubby of course.

Ill send through the photos but instead of getting some of these printed why not wait till we do it again,Ill bring my good camera and get some really good shots, some that will be worth printing!!

Edited by tlc

Guest Pandii

Thanks so much TLC, I take the most shocking shots, but my camera is past its used by date.

I linked the pages with photos of yesterday to the shar Pei thread, for them to see, they love the ones Of Sebbi, thanks again

Am taking broken thumb boy to the chemist soon to see if I can get a thumb splint

Guest Pandii

Thanks for the photos

I am pretty sure the Dr is going to order an xray to confirm them splint and send him home

I can forgo the 3 hours at ED and get a splint from the chemist lol

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know i am not going to be on the computer much today or the next few day's last night i came down with what i thought was a slight head cold but during the night it developed a bit more and this morning it is a full blown cold. i want to get rid of it as quick as possible as i will be pretty busy over the next couple of weeks so i am intending to stay in bed as much as possible :) .

tlc i hadn't noticed the pic before so went and had a look i think your girl was trying to have a quick sniff before Poppy realised she was there :( i went and saw a Lady on the way home yesterday she wanted Poppy a while back so i popped in to let her know she can have her , i need to cut down as i will be having more ops down the track and if they stuff up again with my good eye i will be stuffed with all the dogs. :(

Linda...

Hi Tenties, Hope yoiu are feeling beter soon. I think I also have the same thing as you but it shows a little differently on me due to a disease I have. LOL that sounds great doesnt it hahahaha not a bad or contagious disease hehehehe.

Sad to hear Poppy is going to a new home, but at least it is near by so you can visit if you want to :(

tlc YOU ARE A LEGEND :( cant thank you enough for my siggy :) My son saw the pic and said oh wow is that sniff and boof how did they get on the computer LOL he is amazed :love:

Pandii LOL bloody kids lucky we love em or we would have to give em away (mind you some times I still want to)

Hope all went well at the Chemist, some times if break bad enough they will plaster thumbs.

Cheers Janet

Hi Tenties, Hope your feeling better soon, I think it is sad too that Poppy is going to a new home but as RJ said at least you will be able to visit if you want to.

RJ, What time do you finish training on a Sunday? Are you going to be hanging around for a while tomorow after training?? Do you usually take both dogs with you or Just the little guy?

Pandii, Hows Master 11's thumb tonight??

Hi there sorry for the very late reply but have been at a 40th (yep I am offically getting old).

Training finishes at about 12 to 12.15 I only take the little one with me for that. I am happy to hang around if anyone wants have a play date???????

Just either meet me there at arouind 12.15 or post a message on here I will make sure I check on here in the morning before I leave for training :laugh:

Cheers Janet

125 down only 25 to go

Hi RJ, I have just got home from, training now and I didnt get on the pc this morning as I usually leave here before 8.30.

Maybe we might be able to try for next Sunday, any one else interested??

Tenties, hope your feeling better!!

Guys I waited and waited and NO ONE turned up LOL

Only joking I was there for quite a while afterwards but only because I was talking to trainers about grade 2 and MAYBE flyball :eek:

I will be going to training early next week and one of the trainers is setting up the flyball for me and sniff to have a go at :o This trainer used to have a dog that did flyball but dog has retired and he is happy to help me out :happydance2: some times I love my dog training school :cheer:

Tenties (Linda) hope you are feeling ok we are thinking of you and boof sends a big wet kiss your way :cheer:

tlc I am happy to have a play date next week after training just let me know and anyone else interested is welcome.

Hey Tanya I hear you got Bruno into the tunnel, well done :cheer: Tanya can I ask where you work LOL I know where most others work but not you.

Cheers Janet

127 down only 23 to go

Guys I waited and waited and NO ONE turned up LOL

Only joking I was there for quite a while afterwards but only because I was talking to trainers about grade 2 and MAYBE flyball :eek:

I will be going to training early next week and one of the trainers is setting up the flyball for me and sniff to have a go at :o This trainer used to have a dog that did flyball but dog has retired and he is happy to help me out :happydance2: some times I love my dog training school :cheer:

Tenties (Linda) hope you are feeling ok we are thinking of you and boof sends a big wet kiss your way :cheer:

tlc I am happy to have a play date next week after training just let me know and anyone else interested is welcome.

Hey Tanya I hear you got Bruno into the tunnel, well done :cheer: Tanya can I ask where you work LOL I know where most others work but not you.

Cheers Janet

127 down only 23 to go

Yes finally got Bruno through the tunnel, he is a big boy now... I work at St Laurence I'm an Employment Consultant

Hi everyone

just checking in to let you know im still alive, this bug that i have caught is a real doozy, i have been sneezing like a dont know what have pains in the eye's my face is aching throat is sore and my sinus are blocked up AND RJ i blame you for this one....i have lost my voice... every time i tell the dogs to do something they look at me as if im an alien.

But alas i must drag my bum out of bed tomorrow as i have too much to do....

Linda...

PS.... i forgot to mention the other day that i would be interested in flyball as Doogie is a ball junky and has had SOME training in it... did you all know that the jumps in flyball are kept at a height that suits the smallest dog in the team thats why all teams try and get small dogs to be in it they only need one to keep the size down for all the others.

Oh RJ you will be able to teach the rest of us to go about fly ball, My white girl is like Sniff, BAll obsessed andshe can run and jump like the wind so I think she would love fly ball, hope we can get something organised!!

I will definatly be interested in a catch up after training next week!!

We still dont know what type of dogs/dog Munchin has??

I will be happy to impart any thing that I learn about flyball LOL hope you dont expect too much LOL

One of the trainers also told me to perhaps give WDTS a letter showing an interest in flyball and asking for permission to use there equipment. She said the only major problem will be that a member of WDTS will have to be present to get equipment out of and back into shed. But she said definatly worth the time and the letter.

So I will see how we (sniff really) goes next week and take it from there.I mentioned that others who dont belong to club where interested but that didnt seem to be a problem. But after that she did say to me that I must have trained my dog else where as she hadn't seen me before and sniffy is doing so great LOL I sure got a kick out of that. (I havent trained any where else LOL)

Tanya what sort of dogs does Munchin have we are getting desperate to find out LOL.

Linda hey dont blame me I feel fine I not sick at all so you didnt get it from me :eek:

But I hope you feeling better soon :o:):happydance2:

Cheers Janet

130, 20 did you read that 20 to go

Here are my three babies

Oh finally!! They are very cute, Will you and any of your furkids be joining us next sunday afternoon for a little doggy get to gether??

Do you work in town?? I work at Bunnings perhaps you have seen me?

Guest Pandii

Hi All

What did I miss at training today Janet????

I will be at the dog park at harris street tomorrow at 2pm to do some training and give the dogs a run if anyone wants to come down and say Hi