Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont care if you post me, just make sure you photo shop me and make me beautiful :laugh:

I don't care either... question is do YOU lot want to see my big ugly head in high-definition! :)

Edited To Add... can you photo-shop the belly PLEASE??? :thumbsup:

Edited by jerojath

Guest Pandii

jerojath @ :thumbsup:

I know its a public forum and anyone has access, jsut want to remind eveyone, sometimes people forget

Dont forget jerojath I asked for ear help please

Edited by Pandii

jerojath @ :thumbsup:

I know its a public forum and anyone has access, jsut want to remind eveyone, sometimes people forget

Dont forget jerojath I asked for ear help please

Sure I'll help with those dirty ears of yours! Try getting some Otoderm over the counter at your vet. If they don't have it "Leo's" is an ok substitute (Vet nurse will advise). Will try and catch you during the week to sort it out.

Sorry Guys, Im not good with PS, just the basics Im afraid, but will post more pics later.

RJ, I was extremely pleased my little white girl was so good today a lot more confident than she has been, so it was a great positive experience for her.

Im really dont know now that the dogs were ridge backs because they were only about Boof size, and they did look like much older dogs so if they were ridgys Id be assuming they would have been bigger, Mmmm so im really not sure. I hope I never have to run into them again to find out.

If you guys stay at training after training on a Sunday what time would it be?? I would definatly be interested in bringing my lot again.

Pandii, the stuff I use from the vets is called oticlean, it is very good, it is a spray but also a drying agent, so any moisture that is causing bacteria will be dryed up.

Great shots!

finally got them to down load

thats good, just about to post some more, Hey what sort of dogs do you have?? Just really curious now as I have asked a couple of times and you havent said?? Dont be shy tell us about your doggies!! better still post some photos!!

Well im finally home ( thankdog ) Pandii i did wait for you but a young fella came along with his Wiem so i packed the kids up and left..i think all the kids had a wow of a time after you all left as they kept their noses to the ground...the place is not escape proof by the way i had one of the girls crawl under the fence at the gate and waited for me at the car.

tlc i think Moyne has no limit on the number of dogs you have they go by how big an allotment you have and the size of the dogs at least this was what it was 2 years ago havent looked it up to see if its changed...

well im about to eat my tea so will catch up later

Linda....

LOL I would be divorced would have more dogs than I have fingers hahehahehahe.

Bad enough with the 9 frogs.

Munchin What sort of dogs do you have???????????

tlc I would love for you to send me a copy of a couple of the pics with the boofhead in them if thats ok??????????

119 woohoo only 31 to go

Edited by Riley James