Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Ha ha thought you were going to bed!!

Poor Boof, thankgoodness for Mummy cuddles!!

I learnt to get my lot bathed very fast very quick when I first started going, it was costing me a fortune. I bath them at home if they are really dirty and only use the dog wash if they are semi dirty, if that makes sense.

whooo hoowwww 6 to go!!!! youll crack it tomorrow no worries!!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL only took so long cose boof is so bloody big hahahaha.

Would do it at home but dont have a laundry sink big enough and the bath is just too low for this poor old back so it looks like dog wash to me LOL.

Cheers janet

146 but who's counting

Guest Pandii

Morning guys, I think i will fail ont he retrive, Seb retrive pmsl.not a hope in hell

excuse my typing I am in the dark

Janet I will be picking your braintoday then, we have started grade 1 last year and didnt finish it, missed this years first class so now I am where I am, I want to go to grade 2.

Cant believe you went to bed with only a couple of posts to go, you iwll have OT and lots of others like fish, horse, ect eecta

Tenties hope you are feeling better

TLC, sorry wont see you today, there is always next time, as I said I am down there most days

Its funny cause I am always about and about and I never see you guys, must be differetnt Times!! Mawson always goes to albert park and so do I but Ive never seen her there ever!!

Hows your boys broken thumb doing??

tlc,

I usually only go for a walk around my block whites rd mortlake rd breton st ect, so thats why you dont see me around much.

But I will prob be spending a bit of time at Harris st with sniff now I would think (I really want tog et up to grade 3 with him LOL)

Hi Tenties, Hope yoiu are feeling beter soon. I think I also have the same thing as you but it shows a little differently on me due to a disease I have. LOL that sounds great doesnt it hahahaha not a bad or contagious disease hehehehe.

Hey RJ this must have been your evil twin at it again. ?? :thumbsup:

Guest Pandii

Great training today, was so very nice of Janet to come and help, I am hoping for a pass on Sunday

My boys thumb is ok, he is starting to ease off the pain killers, but took himself to bed ages ok because he feels sick

LOL wasn't much of a help more of a gossip session LOL but it was fun :party: looking forward to our next one :laugh:

I think you should pass, hehehehe not that I would know.

I probably wont lol sniff will be a goose for the day. I am hoping that he will settled after the flyball attempt. Might even tucker him out (not bloody likely)

I will have to remember to bring the ball thrower next time too.

Anyway I am off to bed bad headache most of the day :(Talk to you all soon :(

Cheers Janet

Guest Pandii

Night Janet, you were a big help, a couple of great hints and you ran me through a few things, was fantastic

And a gossip is always good for the soul

and Sniff is the biggest laugh, fancy been to busy to stop and pee :party:

I would have much rather been having a doggy outing that being at work this arvo, I was thinking of you guys, cant wait till we have another get together. Hope your headaches gone soon RJ, maybe your getting Tenties flu, there has been a headachy flu thing going round latley.

Pandii, do you think you will be able to stick around after training on Sunday??

Who are you trainign at the moment, Seb?? Has he been easy to train?

Night Janet, you were a big help, a couple of great hints and you ran me through a few things, was fantastic

And a gossip is always good for the soul

and Sniff is the biggest laugh, fancy been to busy to stop and pee :laugh:

:( That must ba a trait that only ball obseesed dogs have, my white girl is the same and when she does finally stop because her bladder is busting she is half running at the same time, very funny!! :party:

Oh, so much to catch up on!!!!

I am not being antisocial - I just don't have intenet at home, I only have it at uni and I don't go in very often or if I do, it's usually just to check email quickly. I did actually post a message on Friday arvo, but the page crashed before I clicked post so lost it...........

So, Pandii sorry to hear about your boys broken thumb, I hope it heals soon.

Teneties, I'm sorry to hear that you have flu, I hope you recover quickly...

RJ, thanks for enquiring about the flyball thing, sounds like we could have a go, just hope that we don't have an issue with being past members......

Jerojath, it was great to meet you and your girls at the park, hpe we can do it again sometime.

Tlc, great pics as usual, gosh you will cause damage when you get the big bopper out!!! Great pics of yours with all the big (and little) doggies! Will be in this arvo to get some paint from you!!

Munchin, your pups are very cute! Hope we get to meet you sometime...