Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

LOL I am still undecided as to which mutt or if both I should bring.

But I will prob bring both and will just see how they go!!!! Not too worried about boof and will take a ball for sniff so if he gets stressed will just throw that for him and every thing around him will disappear into oblivian LOL SO SO SO ball orientated is my sniff.

Cheers Janet

107 and counting down 43 to go

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay Munchin posted lol, sorry just having fun

We will have a sunday one soon so maybe you can come to that Munchin

Oh can I come to the Sunday one? Would it be afternoon?

Munchin, you still didnt tell us what type of Doggies you have??

DSCF3741-1.jpg

And this is Mr Sniffle aka sniffy aka sniff aka little sh*t

And this is a pic of Sniff and boof taken Dec last year take note of the size difference IE None and wait till you see them both tomorrow LOL

Hint Boof no longer fits on this matt hehehehehe

DSCF3746.jpg

And my boofie as a bub

DSCF3738.jpg

Cheers Janet

108 and counting only 42 to go

Guest Pandii

We will organise a sunday one in a couple of weeks, after tomorrow we might not want our dogs near any others again :rolleyes:

We will organise a sunday one in a couple of weeks, after tomorrow we might not want our dogs near any others again :rolleyes:

True we'll have to wait and see.

RJ your doggies look adorable, cant wait to meet them!

Pandii, I got a permit for doggy number 4, the council did a door knock and rang some of my neighbours and they all said they had no issues with our dogs, barking, being a nuisiunse (sp) etc... so all we had to do was get pup number 4 registered micro chipped all the usual stuff and that was it. I did hear the other day that they are thinking about bringing in a 2 dog per household policy, not sure how true it is and what about the ones that already have 2 or more?? well have to wait and see.

Those of you that have more than 3 dogs how are you getting around the council

Huh What Council :rolleyes: i dont know of any Council....... ( walks off scratching head )

:laugh::rofl:

Hope there is none of our local councilors on DOL!!

Just realized I started and finished my last post with the same sentence, how bizzare!! :eek:

Guest Pandii

UUUUUUUuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm not sure how I will go, my neighbours hate my dogs simply because I have rottis, but my dogs never bark or cause trouble.

Might just apply, whats the process

Guest Pandii
:rofl:

Poor Pandii your little man fell over :laugh:

He has had to much of my win, naughty little man

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I have KFC chippes :rolleyes:

UUUUUUUuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm not sure how I will go, my neighbours hate my dogs simply because I have rottis, but my dogs never bark or cause trouble.

Might just apply, whats the process

I rang them and asked what I had to do, they said apply in writing, I did that and the next thing I knew was the council guy rang me up and said you have got your permit, we door knocked and rang some of your neighbours and they are fine with your dogs all we ask is that you register it with the local council and abide by all the local dog laws. So I was stressing but it was all too easy, i was very lucky!! He did however say tyhat in the future say if a neighbour complained or the likes that the permit can be reviewed to make sure everyone is happy, but so far (touch wood) I have good neighbours. My guys do bark a little bit and it is magnified because of course one barks and they all bark but they sleep inside at night so no barking at night which I think most people have the issue with.