jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:cheer:

Hey Jerojath just had a look at your website, LOVE the photo in the first page, absolutly stunning

Thanx Pandii - he is a stunning boy. Ive got another litter due on May 9th and another around January. I don't breed often (only when I need one) so I am excited. Have wonderful homes lined up for all pups from both litters already which is great. Then I wont be having another litter for about three years, so hope I get something special out of one of these litters!!!

Hey Guys, I came strait home from work and before I got on DOL send Mawson a message, then came here and there you are...LOL glad you can come on friday. Im off to walk the doggys be back later!!

Gee go off line for a little while and look what happen's, everyone decides to come on and post.... :cheer:

I had my Mum ,Nephew and a friend of his come out ( Mum bought my dog food out for me ) i made sure the Nephew and his mate worked for their tea :cheer::cry::) by mowing my back lawn , nothing like watching a couple of teenagers do some work :cheer:

My dogs were convinced they were here getting up to no good :cheer:

Linda....

Tenties - Have been wondering why you are being evicted (sorry, not wanting to be personal! :cheer: ) and also if there is any way local DOLers can help?

I am lucky - I am renting temporarily while we search for a suitable kennel complex out of town, and my landlords are terriffic! They know how many dogs we've got here and that we breed etc. We were also permitted to build kennels/runs (removable) on the property while we are here!!!

Hope it's not just a matter of your dogs - it's hard to find a rental property that allows dogs at all and a reference from them might be invaluable in the future...

Cant go into it all on here jerojath but it has been a game of tit for tat for awhile now, the landlord is the type that even though he rents the place out he still wants to do whatever he wants to do around the place without asking or telling me he is here or is coming,i had to report him to the police at one stage so he rang the ranger and told him i had a heap of unregistered dogs ( my dogs hate him and his son by the way ) i have even had to rush one of my boy's to the vet with suspected poisoning and i have had no water to flush the toilet since the 25th feb ( i have to use a bucket now ) i am taking them to VCAT now to try and get some compensation and for him to pay moving costs...

Linda....

Hey jerojath

I put my hand up for some puppy breath and cuddles please pretty please with sugar on top. But you have to tell me all pups ave homes or I would want to take one home LOL but that would end in divorce hehehehe

Cheers Janet

Hey Tenties he will get what he deserves in the long run!!!!!!!!!!!

And I know you look afteer your animals but I have to say as a landlord myself I am really reluctant to let any of my tenants have dogs or even cats if I can help it, I know it sounds harsh but if you saw some of the things some tenant do you would understand.

But I am happy to keep me ears and eyes open for another place fpor you and I am happy to be a reference for you if needed.

Cheers Janet

Hey Pandii.

Is this what you mean hahahahahah three in a row and I thought I was doing ok till you posted that link on the posters for the day bloody hell 46b posts in one day, I sure would be talking some crap by the end of that LOL

Cheers Janet

86 down and 64 to go

Please Troy put me out of my misery and help me out here I just want to get into off topic

:laugh: RJ, My OH has told me if I even mention getting another pup, theres gonna be trouble in the camp...LOL !!

Jerojath, I just checked out your web site, it is fabulous, I love the story from your early childhood and the love you had for Vizlas right from the start, I admire you with having children and breeding dogs, it must be very time consuming but extremely rewarding around puppy time!! Do you take your own photos for your web site? They are great pictures, would also love to see more puppy ones!!

Just on another note for the day, I took the dogs out for a walk after work and two of them rolled in some kind of pooh :laugh:

it wasnt horse or cow or bird or any animal for that matter, that only leaves one type, and I bet you can guess what it was?????

So Im in the middle of bathing them as two of them are off to the vet tomorow for thier yearly check up and vaccination. Ill be back!!

Guest Pandii

Jerojath, I love puppy smell, and would not be tempted to take one home, only because they are not a breed on my want list, no offence, they are stunning dogs, just not for me sorry, but, I am never one to pass up on PUPPY CUDDLESSSSSSSSSSSSS, so soft and smoochy

Tenties, good to see you made them work, Guess what :thumbsup: got a young man to help in the garden :laugh:

I am Management of a housing company, if I can help let me know please.

R&J you make me :scared: who posted 46 in one day :) me never :scared:

Cant wait to see Mawson its been forever.

I have just got one kid ready for camp, one ready for a hike, and baked 2 dozen cakes

OOOOOOOOOOOOooo have a favour please, Can someone whois at dog training on Sunday please take notes for me I wont be there :lollipop:

tlc,

I am happy to show you pics of my NFC and the moggie but will have to email them to you as I still cant figure out how to bl**y post pics or more like it how to make pics small enough to post as I am a little simple!!!!!!!

Cheers Janet