Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Guest Pandii

Janet as I said I am happy to ehlp with the DA, Ty is fine as you have seen.

I had a call from a friend who wants to do show classes, if you are going ahead with yours, let me know please

The lady with the wagon, wellll I nearly jumped out of the car this morning ans said " who are you!!!" lol

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Pandii LOL,

I can just see you jumping out of your car and marching up to other car asking who are you LOL I really really can see you doing it ahahahahaha:) :laugh: :laugh: :) :D

I will definatly be doing the show lessons I just have to ring the lady up again, so will have to catch up and orgainse it.

Thanks for your offer with Ty I will take you up on it :)

Cheers Janet

tlc,

Are you going to training this weekend?????? If yes could you get Patricia ph No for me. I had it and now hubby has thrown it out :laugh: and I need to contact her again about getting some show training.)

I had orgainsed to have some training with her but she fell ill with the flu and I havent heard form her and really really LOL need some help :laugh:

If she doesnt want to give out her no could you ask her to contact me again:) thanks thanks thanks.I would greatly appreciate it :) :D :) :) :)

Cheers Janet

Hi Guys, Janet I have pm'ed you about Patricia.

Pandii, if you pay $18 for your registrations why do I pay $26 for the dogs and $19 for the cats, last year it was $25 and the year before it was $24?? interesting mine are all desexed, chipped and registered with the national pet registry, Have you recieved your new regos for this year? Is it still $18 for the dogs??

I am also curious about the mystery DOLer and also Munchin who only posted once, come back and tell us about yourself!!

I am also curious about the mystery DOLer and also Munchin who only posted once, come back and tell us about yourself!!

I work with Munchin, I am trying to get her to come to training on Sunday, not just for her dog but to meet us..

Guest Pandii

Munchin come say HIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiii, we wont bite I promise and you can pat the Shar Pei

Tlc, I pay $18 Ithink thats the reduced rate, I have a concession card, I am a carer, my son has Aspergers Syndrome

When some of our warrnambool poeple get over 150 posts we will get this thread moved to the off topic area

I am looking forward to training on Sunday, its somuch more enjoyable with a willing dog, and I am pretty pleased with how Seb went

How did everyones elses dog preform??

Janet remind me about the number for the lady that wants to come to show trainng, she is an OLd DOLer who is banned for 2 years

Come on Munchin,

We really aren't that bad and we really dont bite (well trained thats us LOL) What sort of dog do you have????? how many dogs do you have ???? Come on give us some info LOL

Pandii I will try to remember to remind you to get that Ph No LOL

Tenties Thanks for the get together today I enjoyed myself even if the scales wont like me tomorrow LOL but the dogs love their new mat :laugh: :D :o:wave: :wave:

Cheers Janet

Guest Pandii

Tenties, did you and Janet met up, bugger, with out me :D closet thing to a pout :laugh:

I took Baby Boo to colac today, she is such a dear little thing

Your crate was great Janet and she slept in it the whole way, its here ready for sunday

Okay as long as you dont bite hard!

I have 3 dogs, sorry kids. 14yr old heeler x (my old man deaf and almost blind), 13yr old jack (who is boss) and a 3yr old beast! (well maltese x). Hence no coming to training with them, the beast has an attention span of a gnat, and the other 2, well to late for them.

Tenties, did you and Janet met up, bugger, with out me :wave: closet thing to a pout :o

Yep sure did Pandii, had a bit of a hankering for a cake with lots of cream since my Birpday the other day so have satisfied it now :D you only have to say if you want to meet up on a certain day and we will be there, isnt that right Janet ?? just make sure its a payday thats all...... :laugh:

Linda.....

Ps... we also self medicated by doing a spot of shopping as well .

Munchin come say HIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiii, we wont bite I promise and you can pat the Shar Pei

Tlc, I pay $18 Ithink thats the reduced rate, I have a concession card, I am a carer, my son has Aspergers Syndrome

When some of our warrnambool poeple get over 150 posts we will get this thread moved to the off topic area

I am looking forward to training on Sunday, its somuch more enjoyable with a willing dog, and I am pretty pleased with how Seb went

How did everyones elses dog preform??

Janet remind me about the number for the lady that wants to come to show trainng, she is an OLd DOLer who is banned for 2 years

well that makes a lot of sense, I didnt think abut concession, just didnt want to think the WCC was ripping me off :laugh: they get enough out of me as it is!!

Janet, did you get my pm?

tlc,

Thank you I did get your P.M and had to laugh as there is a post put on today and Patricia's no and details where given LOL. THANK YOU I will ring her one day soon :cry:

What are your dogs??????

And I would love to catch up and have a get together with the dogs Large and small. Maybe a group get together one day also would be great :cry: :cry:

Pandii,

What ever day suits you as I never know when, or if I am working. Although have an appointment with accountant on Wed at 12. And vet appoint on Tues but thats in the early morning. And I will have to find out from you how you get the consession on your dogs rego LOL I dont get it and my son has Autism :) thats not fair sob sob sob hahahahahaha) see I can pout too hahahaha.

And i want to know how you make a pic on the bottom of your post (I have tried and tried but I am obviously a bit technically challenged)

Cheers Janet

Guest Pandii

Janet, I will come to training on sunday early, about 10 -10.15 we can chat then about centerlink.

Do you want a signature designed or do you have one and just cant put it up

UMMMM LOL how do you design them.:):cry: LOL I cant even get my Avatar up and working thats why I have that heart thingy

I will try to get there early but not sure how I will go as Hubby is away and have to have child minded.

But can stay late after training if you can :cry:

Son has concession card but not me!!!!!!!!!!!! cant even get consession for school as card is in his name!!!!! P**sses me off a little.

Cheers janet

tlc,

Thank you I did get your P.M and had to laugh as there is a post put on today and Patricia's no and details where given LOL. THANK YOU I will ring her one day soon :cry:

What are your dogs??????

And I would love to catch up and have a get together with the dogs Large and small. Maybe a group get together one day also would be great :cry: :cry:

Pandii,

What ever day suits you as I never know when, or if I am working. Although have an appointment with accountant on Wed at 12. And vet appoint on Tues but thats in the early morning. And I will have to find out from you how you get the consession on your dogs rego LOL I dont get it and my son has Autism :) thats not fair sob sob sob hahahahahaha) see I can pout too hahahaha.

And i want to know how you make a pic on the bottom of your post (I have tried and tried but I am obviously a bit technically challenged)

Cheers Janet

Hi Janet, Did someone else post about Patricia as well?? I must have missed it. And to answer you question about what are my dogs, dare I say it, flame suit on.....they are English Cocker x Mini Poo, the two older ones are 2 and the two younger ones are 1, there is around 6 months between them. I know this is a pure breed forum but there is so many people with such great experience and fantastic advice, I just love it and I think at the end of the day we are all here for the same thing, we love our dogs and have a passion for them.

I would love to learn how to make a signature, mine is pretty basic.

Can we have a get together soon, I'd love to meet you guys, hope Im still welcome with my mutts!!