Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Guest Pandii

ooooooooooooo that gives us the arvo, I can rush around this morning and be free then, want to meet say 1pm at the harris street dog park, I will bring Ty who is very excited but very friendly desexed male

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You wont be able to miss bruno lol he is a very big boy and just gorgeous.

But come on Tanya a pic would be great.

Hey Pandii Not sure which dog I will bring will your Ty be good with any dog, or am I better bringing the desexed mutt?????

Cheers Janet

Guest Pandii

Ty should be good with any dog, although if you bring the little mutt Ty will chase him but all in good fun. If we introduce prperly alls hould be good, ty is easy going

If you want to bring Boof I can bring Dante she is a girl so all should be good

I think I wil bring the mutt only because the poor little brat always gets left at home while boof goes every where as the show pony he is LOL

The mutt aka mr sniffle aka sniff aka sniffy is good with any dog as long as they will play with him he will be happy.

If there is any problems with timne I will text you. But all should be good, so see you at 1.

Janet.

P.S anyone else is welcome to join us. Tanya are you and Bruno free for the arvo???? Tenties what are you up to???? are you in town this arvo????

What a bugga, No im not in town today saving up for next week ( the Burpday ) do you all feel like going to Burkies or somewhere for lunch next Tuesday ?? let me know if you want to go i like being silly so Burkies is ideal, they celebrate ST Patricks day every year but ive never been. :laugh:

Linda.....

Guest Pandii

I have to work next Tuesday but will see how I go, thanks for the invite :laugh:

Janet, will bring Ty then he will play with anyone, Dante has no patience for little runny in your face doggies

Actually should be able to do 1.30 ish next week but if that is too late I dont mind having coffee only when I get there,

Burkies???????

I think I wil bring the mutt only because the poor little brat always gets left at home while boof goes every where as the show pony he is LOL

The mutt aka mr sniffle aka sniff aka sniffy is good with any dog as long as they will play with him he will be happy.

If there is any problems with timne I will text you. But all should be good, so see you at 1.

Janet.

P.S anyone else is welcome to join us. Tanya are you and Bruno free for the arvo???? Tenties what are you up to???? are you in town this arvo????

No working today, so will have to wait and meet on Sunday... I'll post pics up soon, but if you go to general discussion and breed sub forums and Mastiff there are pics there of Bruno...

[quote name='Pandii' date='11th Mar 2009 - 10:56 AM' post='3493403'

Burkies???????

I take it this means your not sure where or what Burkies is ? it is the pub out at Koroit that serves green beer for the day and all that Irish carry on... if peoples would prefer Macies ( sp ) instead it is one of the options....

Had a thought today ( yeah i know dangerous for me )Perhaps we could start our own show class in town it would depend on who is going to show their dog ??

Linda...

Guest Pandii

Mmmm Burkies sounds intresting, not sure, will think about it, I havet o work and be back for the school run, but could manage a short met and greet.

Had fun today :laugh: thanks

I am not showing but amhappy to learn how to handle some one elses dog

Hahahaha I sure as hell need some help when it comes to showing LOL as some of you have already seen!!!!!!!

Any help muchly appreciated here. Not to mention good for pup to be handled by others

Hey Linda cant do Burkies but could prob do Macey's only because I have appointment in town and wouldnt be able to spend time if had to go to Koroit.

Let me know what you think. Also depends on work and never know that till the morning of. But would love to help celebrate your burp day.

Would love to meet you jerojath.

Hey Pandii thanks for a great arvo had a good time and mutt enjoyed himself also. Will have to have a repeat performance.

Cheers janet

Hi all,

I am going to speak to some people about somewhere to do show training so will let you all know when i do.....

As for my Burp day looks like it will be Maceys in town as i have to pick up my granddaughter after school and take her shopping for her Burp day which was last week :rolleyes: i believe lunch will be at 12.30 or there abouts.

Who ever is thinking of coming ,please dont feel intimidated my Mum and i will most likely be the only ones there as i have never celebrated my Birthday in a big way usually stay at home so come along just to have a yak ( and a drinky or 2,not too many for those that drive )

Linda...

Guest Pandii

At this stage I am right to come, probably not for lunch but at least for a birthday drink.

I have a rescue pup to pick on Tuseday too

Janet can I borrow that dog crate on wednesday please, have to transport rescue pup.

Edited by Pandii

Hi Guys, Im from Warrnambool too, I have never seen any of you guys around and Im always out and about with my four, I usually go to thunder point if its not to hot (snakes) Harris street although we dont usually go in the cage only to get a drink we usually just play about around the cage and down the back near the track that leads through to the woollen mill. We also go to Albert park, the friendlys and the brierly reserve. I do my training at Brierly. All mine are great with other dogs very well socialized and friendly although two of them bark a bit to begin with when meeting new dogs. I would definatly interested in a play date at some point and Im sure Shannon (Mawson) would be interested too. I mostly walk my lot mornings and evening as I work 4 afternoons a week. I would love to meet some other dog lovers in the area, I think it is great for the dogs also to be meeting different dogs as well.