Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Guest Pandii

Signature Thread go there and ask nicely and post your photos you will be helped, My teenager makes mine and Terrorbull puts them up for me, hence why it says I love her :)

TLC You are welcome by me, I have a mutt its the DD name and hybred vigor speech that annoys me lol

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pandii dont tell me your pension day is next week ?? mine was this week thats why i was out and about ( forget the Dr appointment i had ) how about you and Janet make a day and i will see if i have any money ??? i could just go and drool over what you 2 have but that wont give me petrol to get there will it ?? by the way we went to Muffinbreak at K-Mart is that ok with you ??

Linda...

TLC,

you are still wecome by me also, as I have said I have a mutt and I love him mutt or purebreed.

If you where into designer names mine would be a umm moxie????foltese????? (Foxie Maltsese cross) to me he is a mutt

Pandii do you think I could love Terrorbull too :):cry::cry::cry:

I will try that link and see how I go, but dont hold your breath

I got your P.M thanks will catch up on Sunday :cry: but makes sense now :cry:

Hey guys its great to se we have managed to get up to page 9 on a thread that I thought would not make it past 2 YAHOO.

Cheers Janet

Thanks for making me welcome too Guys, Not sure Id be game to ask for help with a siggy. Hey if any of you guys are in Bunnings please come and say hi, because latley I have found myself wondering with every customer that goes past, "Mmmm I wonder if that is such and such from DOL" :)

I usually work Mon, Tue, Wed arvo and Sat arvo. Just ask someone at the paint desk for Barb K (there is 2 Barbs)

I have just tried to upload just an avitar and I just couldnt figure out how to do it, well I did but the photo is unlookable :cry: Ill put it up and youll see what I mean, not sure what Im doing wrong??

Guest Pandii

U might not want to love Terrorbull last time I gave her acess to my account she sent PM to people pretending to be me saying she loved them and started these strange threads, was a huge hoot :)

Tenties anytime is good for me, this week next week either ither, muffin break is ok, I am easy.

so are we naming our mutts, Tyson is a rotti cross, maybe kelpie so you can make something up, but "pain inthe bum escape artist " works well pmsl

See what I mean, maybe I could call them pixel dogs.... :)

Might go to the photo secton and see if anyone knows whats the best way to reduce the file, Im doing it in PS but Im obviously doing it wrong!!....LOL

Guest Pandii

Hey Barb, do you know any of the armaguard men

I am no expert, go start a thread asking for help or ask in the signature thread, or PM terrorbull, tell ehr I sent you :)

Nope dont know any of the Armagaurd men, why??

Do you take your kids to the family/kids night at Bunnings?? You may have seen me, Im usually the one with the big camera around my neck, I have purple, brown and blonde hair.

TLC,

Well you are doing better than me I cant even get the stupid bl**dy pics on the forum at thsi stage I wouldnt even care if you couldn't see what they look like or if they are recignisable LOL BL**DY stupid computers LOL.

Barb, nest time I am at Bunnings I will endevour to come say HELLO, Bunnings is my fav store I could move in there LOL make a bed up and I would be fine and dandy LOL.

I spend a lot of time in the nursery looking at the plants for my frog tanks LOL if you ask the ladies out there about the frog lady they WILL know me hahahaha.

Cheers Janet

Better go as the child is demanding a snuggle in bed LOL

Guest Pandii

tlc, can you remember a guy who had his face painted, once as a pirate then the next time as a spiderweb

tlc, can you remember a guy who had his face painted, once as a pirate then the next time as a spiderweb

Yes, I can, is he a tall guy with dark hair, he is a security gaurd?? I have photos of him. He was a good sport getting his face painted!! Is he your OH??

Hey Pandii i was to come in this Wednesday coming to pick up the Chicken for the dogs but it is supposed to be eviction day to my landlord :) dont worry Consumer affairs says he cant do it so if he tries he's in big trouble at VCAT cause thats where it's all going now :thumbsup: i just worry about leaving the dogs here with him around thats all have already had one with suspected poisoning..

Linda....

Yes he is my OH, Yes he works at armaguard.

Wow what a small world, can you pm me your email addy and Ill see if I can find the pics and email them to you.

I went through the pics from the last two bunnings nights and I did find some pics, but the thing is Im not sure if it is you?? also a few good ones of (if it is you ) your kids, how bizzare!! There is one of you (if it is you) and your looking strait at the camera.