Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Pandii - nice to finally meet you today and sorry I was in a rush (as always) but I am trying to get out with y'all on Friday - fingers crossed!!!

Oh I do hope you can come, the more the merrier!! Looking forward to it!!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am only bringing Ty I feel Seb and Dante will be overwhelmed with the amount of dogs going

Oh bumma, I was looking forward to meeting the little wrinkly guy, he looks so cute in your pictures!! Maybe next time. My guys are used to lots of dogs so should be ok, might bark a bit when we get there but thats pretty normal for my lot all bark...LOL

Guest Pandii

Seb has some dog agression issues, and we have been working through them and having brillient results, I fear to many dogs in his face might cause a set back

Yes I agree, It may be a bit overwhelming for him, I have counted about 14 + dogs.

I was thinking about the Mystery DOLer in the wagon, I wonder how many DOLers stay absolutley annonymous? So they are only known by thier user name and dont give out any other details about themselves, such as real name, location etc... I havent been around long enough to figure it out!

I wont be letting all mine out at once as i find it a bit hard to keep track of them now with the eye .

Where abouts are we going at Harris reserve, left to in front of the clubrooms or right ??? i havent been there for a few years now so dont know if things have changed..

If anything holds me up i will send a text to RJ ok.... ( i hope nothing happens ) the dogs are going to LOVE going for a drive as usual , they wouldnt care if we went down the road and back. :(

Linda...

Guest Pandii

Just go to the club rooms at harris street we will be in the enclosed yard, I am sure you will see us

Are there any big dogs going apart from Ty and Mawson?

Just go to the club rooms at harris street we will be in the enclosed yard, I am sure you will see us

Rj's " Boof " is a biggy... great dane size, but he loooooove's all dogs

IF I make it I will have two girls with me. They are 'big' I suppose but very dog friendly and very patient with little-in-ya-face-type dogs.

Guest Pandii

YAY for big doggies, Ty will love a play

Might bring Dante but she can stay in the car, anything little that runs is food to her

Would anybody mind if I bring my camera??

One of my girls is not real keen on big dogs but if they dont bother her she will be fine, if they get too close she will say back off but thats it.

She loves little dogs and can be annoying to little dogs, sounds like she may be a match for RJ's little foxie!!

Ill take the ball for my white girl if she needs to be distracted the ball will work everytime.

The boys will just wanna play although I think my biggest will be a bit intimidated by the bigger dogs and my youngest will be a sook as usual!!

but Im sure once we are there they will all be fine. Ill have my best carm assertive Ceaser head on.... :(

Guest Pandii

I dont care if you ahve you Camera

Mine has gone on camp with Miss 7

Jerojath your little girl was cute tonight " come on Daddy " lol

I will bring my little camera, Id like to bring my good/better camera, but to be watching my four with new dogs and having to worry about the weight around my neck may be too much, so if all goes well maybe next time Ill bring the big banger and get some good shots, but for tomorow snap shots will have to do!!

What does it mean when you say someone is lurking, is that when you can see down the bottom of the page that the person is on line? Sometimes I keep the page open then just go away from the computer so it may look like im there but im not really, is it just ettiquite to shut the page once you have finished reading? Im not up with it!

Guest Pandii

Yep lurking is hanging around the bottom of tha page and not saying anything, in realitly you could of left the room, be reading previous pages etc etc..

Sorry but cant make it, have to go see family this weekend. (4hr drive with 3 dogs and one cat) fun!

One day but not with dogs, or atleast not with two of them

And not sure my dogs will behave, have one that will probably try and eat all of the others. Small dog syndrome and a female to boot!

Guest Pandii

Yay Munchin posted lol, sorry just having fun

We will have a sunday one soon so maybe you can come to that Munchin

Yay Munchin posted lol, sorry just having fun

We will have a sunday one soon so maybe you can come to that Munchin

Will try and make that, if i am not teaching. And if i finally get all this stuff to the new house.