Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

OK Great, Hey RJ are you coming?? I might sms Maws incase she doesnt see there messages.

So does 12 suit you guys?? I should be there at that time, Im visiting my nan at 10 so should be done by 12, will just have to nick home and pick up the doggies!!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blows rasberrys as Pandii (what you dont "love to catch up with her"with me) LOL

I might be able to do tomorrow as NO child he is having sleep over at nanny and poppies :) but he is likely to change his mind from minute to minute and will prob want to come home early.

Not sure which of the muttlys I will bring????

Where do we meet I need instructions LOL on where and how to get there.

If I cant make it are you working tommorrow tlc?????? If yes I will bring that memory stick back to you at work :)

Cheers Janet hope to see you tomorrow :)

Love those photos TLC. Your guys are so cute (even after they have been shawn)!

Its such a shame that I have to work otherwise I would come too, ahh well one day we will all get together.

Edited by Munchin

Hi guys...

Just hacking into some neighbours unsecured wireless connection to write this!! Hope its none of you guys and you shut me off!! :cry: Thanks for the thought to sms me, I appreciate it cause I don't often get on in time before meet ups!!

Tlc, once again wonderful photos, I will have to get a few of the recent ones of Maws off you some time, I really like the one you did of him on his birthday that you posted in sepia... I'll have to look through again for the others.

Pandii, thanks for making me feel so loved!! I will be there for sure, don't think I will bring Miggy though, considering she had issues with Ty last time I reckon I'll just stick with Maws :cry:

Reckon I'll try her when Munchin can come next time cause she won't get overstimulated and silly with Zoe, etc. cause they are nice and slow and gentle. Migs is a bit of a sighthound and gets geed up with a bit of running :cry:

RJ, hope you can make it, bring both if you like :laugh:

Hope to see you all either tomorrow or sometime soon...

Cheers!

So glad you can come RJ, If you go to the walter oval entrance and enter through there, we park behind the club rooms. I cant think of the name of the street it is off, but if you are coming from the garden street way towards town it is the first turn left after the footy club entrance.

I am just waiting on a txt to see if there is anything on at the pony club today, as there was a showjumping clinic yesterday and Im not sure if it is continued into today. Lots of horses and my guys dont mix, so if we get there and there is horses, Ill have to decide if I stay or not. Anyway Im about to head out so Ill see you all at 12.

So glad you can come RJ, If you go to the walter oval entrance and enter through there, we park behind the club rooms. I cant think of the name of the street it is off, but if you are coming from the garden street way towards town it is the first turn left after the footy club entrance.

RJ - It's off Kramer Street or Cramer Street, depending which sign you look at! :rofl:

Would love to come but have to work - have taken toooo much time off while we've had folks staying with us and now my wifes folks are staying - great bloody mobile home on our front lawn! :thumbsup:

(PS: Baby ok now and home from hospital - nothing too serious). Will catch up soon.

Edited by jerojath

Oops, just realised I called Munchin's dog Zoe instead of Zac!! Was late :thumbsup: so sorry about that!

See some of you soon, will be bringing my neighbours puppy as well as Maws to blow off some steam, she has almost destroyed the bbq cover o'night, she is a border collie and is very friendly :rofl:

Hope to catch up with the rest of you later... can see you are online Munchin, thought you were moving???!!! Hope to see you soon...

Cheers!

That because she types like she talks hahahahaha LOTS.

Jerojath you missed a great walk, dont know about everyone else but I had a ball :wave:

PLEASE will someone get a show dog and come to shows with me!!!!!!!

Talking about show people TENTIES how are you????? are you ok ?????? Havent heard from you in a bit !!!!!! Hope you doing ok :laugh:

If you havent posted by next week I will ring you when the monster child has resumed school :rofl:

Cheers Janet

That because she types like she talks hahahahaha LOTS.

Jerojath you missed a great walk, dont know about everyone else but I had a ball :wave:

PLEASE will someone get a show dog and come to shows with me!!!!!!!

Talking about show people TENTIES how are you????? are you ok ?????? Havent heard from you in a bit !!!!!! Hope you doing ok :laugh:

If you havent posted by next week I will ring you when the monster child has resumed school :rofl:

Cheers Janet

RJ - My litter is due on May 9th and if there is something really special, I will keep it to show. The girls I've got now are ex-show dogs or hate the show-ring!

Fingers crossed! :wink:

Edited by jerojath

Guest Pandii

RJ, wait and see lol

I dont think I could show a Vizzla, as beautiful as your dogs are JJ they are just not for me

Hi Guys, just thought Id drop a line as we were dropping down the page... :thumbsup: Maws, RJ and Pandii, did you get the pics I emailed you??? Anyone available this week thursday or friday for a play date?? Weather permitting i will be at albert park for the next 2 mornings around 10.30pm if anyone wants to join me. Shannon, did maws end up with a cough after the other day?? Cooper has had a bit of a cough on and off today will see how he goes and Tully has been sneezing no end, Im guessing she has a cold, her nose is running clear as well. Lacy has come good and Bronson is just Bronson full of beans as always :laugh: In fact I only took him to training this morning and he was awesome doing stays while the other dog next to him was being called to come etc, we trained with the higher up levels as there was only one for that class so I said Id train with her as Bron is bored in well behaved class (cant pass as he cannot do an out of sight wait for 30 seconds tied up) he has been in the well behaved class forever so thougth id give him a change, to may trainers and not many dogs today so I got to do my own thing which is great!! Anyway Im just raving on now so I had better go and do something!!

Shannon, Lauras wedding was awesome, such a good day and it was a lovely service she looked absolutely beautiful and the reception was great. How did the koalas go today??