Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Hi Tanya, I got Coops soft crete from Dimmys it was only $50 a bargain I thought!!

I dont think they have them any more but do a search on ebay and you should be able to get a good cheap one big enough for the big guy!!

Hey Pandii, do you remember my friend Laura (she dropped in to the cage that day at Harris street) She has a staffy, I just had a laugh to myself as she is totally at the opposite end of the spectrum to a Shar pei. You might get to meet her one day and you will see exactly what I mean.

I do agree that a Shar pei would suit Brunos energy levels, they would be a good match I think, both fairly laid back.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

White girls with brown patches ROCK!!!! :laugh:

IMG_4412.jpg

IMG_4458.jpg

Everydoggy having fun!!

IMG_4410.jpg

I think my lot saying come on in Miggs the waters fine, while we were thinking Brrrrrrr!!

IMG_4419.jpg

Mawson and the gang

12062009530.jpg

12062009533.jpg

Would anyone be up for a walk on Sunday arvo?? I can go anytime in the afternoon, Shan said she can possibly make it if we go around 3ish.

any takers? Hope the weather holds out this time!!

Guest Pandii

I emailed a couple of breeders but they didnt want to home their pups to a home that had "large agressive breeds" their words :)

I would love one but its not to be

TLC - Would love to go out on Sunday again but have a heap of visitors coming (puppy buyers and stuff) so doubt I will make it. If they have all been and gone by 3pm I will check this thread to see when & where and try to make it out.

Thanks for replying Mike, not a lot of interest in a walk this week, Mmmm wonder if the weather is to blame....LOL

I think Ill wait to see what the day is like before I decide if Im going to go. Maws hasn't got internet atm so will text her and see if she has finished work if the weathers not to bad might head out around 3. Mike Ill add your mobile to my phone book and txt ya if we are gonna go as I wont be back on here as I have training in the morning.

Thanks for replying Mike, not a lot of interest in a walk this week, Mmmm wonder if the weather is to blame....LOL

I think Ill wait to see what the day is like before I decide if Im going to go. Maws hasn't got internet atm so will text her and see if she has finished work if the weathers not to bad might head out around 3. Mike Ill add your mobile to my phone book and txt ya if we are gonna go as I wont be back on here as I have training in the morning.

:)

Guest Pandii

Hey TLC, great photos, I am so jealous I cant take any atm, not that mine were any good like yours.

JJ good luck with puppy buyers today.

Will see what I can do about a walk, have to pick up my car yet, ( JJ its still up the street from Fridaynight) and I could on kid duty this arvo but if I come will only be me and Seb, I think no Dante

Hi guys,

Yep, I am replying from work, can't do it all the time but here on my own atm! I'm up for a walk this arvo... have already got Maws with me so can meet you at 2:30 or 3pm, whatever suits.

Tanya, we get staffies in quite often here, mostly not purebred but some have been and some are pretty close! I would not exactly call staffies low energy though, they are typically very clingy and want to be with their owners all the time. They do not do well outside on thier own all day but obviously having Bruno would help. Just something to think about.

The only one I could suggest to look at atm is Jack, a cross breed that we have here at the shelter. I think he is a greyhound x (definitely low energy!) and he is about 9 months old and very sweet and fairly quiet. He is in adoption now so if you have some spare time this week, drop in and check him out. Of course you can see him online too (he is the pet of the week this week) at www.rpscavic.org, just click on the Warrnambool link.

Hope this helps and I hope to see some of you this arvo! :laugh:

Hi Guys, I come home from training a bit earlier today so thought id get on and see if anyone else was interested in a walk. I am definatley up for it, now I know it isnt raining and the sun is actually out although still cold. I will bring my boys today. JJ I went back through the posts and couldnt find your number, Im assuming you deleted the post with it? Can you send me a pm and Ill put it in my phone.

Thats cool, well hope to see you here.

Tanya, you coming this arvo?

Tez, it was very nice to meet you and Jane today, also your sister and your daughter. Hope you enjoyed it!!

Thanks TLC...It was great meeting you. Allie is my sisters daughter although I have helped to raise her as we all live together.

I was thrilled with training as it was more than I hoped it would be...relaxed, friendly but super informative and Jane seemed to love it. This afternoon I even let her off leash on the big walk around Mount leura and Sugarloaf due to the confidence I got from training. I did how ever keep her on a short leash going past the electric fence as I didn't want to rock her confidence too much by her getting another ZAP.

Gotta say she was pretty hesitant on that part of the track but I did lots of happy running and jumping around and food rewards on that part and it nearlly bloody killed me as its the very steep uphill part!!!!

So it lots of homework for us this week and looking forward to next Sunday...so worth the early morning start(I think!).

Hi Tez, So glad you enjoyed it, and it was evident that Jane enjoyed it too. Glad her and Coop were playing together nicely after a while. It is nice to see all the dogs enjoying themselves and playing together.

Me and Maws had a walk this arvo it was a nice afternoon walk and all was well till we ran into some people with a not so friendly dog that decided to attack Bronson and in the process I got in the way helping Bronson and it bit me on the leg...OUCH!! Off to the doctors tomorow to get a tetnus injection.

Hi all,

I have finally escaped from Pinks clutches ( Well thats what Mick thinks happened to me LOL)

And I have finally got my butt into gear and got around to posting :( All is good here. Boof has grown into the monster dog (size wise that is ). And Sniff's skin is playing up again and he has pulled big hunks if it out whilst trying to get rid of the itches :banghead:

TLC the camera is great :laugh: will have to come to a walk without dogs and with camera :)

Pandii Have lots of news with the child will have to organise a catch up soon. ( Janine is so good)

Mick Can I please come and have puppy cuddles soon before they have all left for there new homes pretty please :):):)

Tenties WOW the house looks great you must be excited :)will have to catch up with you soon too :)

Tanya, how exciting another furkid wow. I have one you can have LOL

Remind me to tell you all about Boofs new trick with sniff when I see you all. Very funny but kind of getting a bit dangerous so hubby spent all day making a gate to lock one or the other of them down the side of the house to try and keep some control.

Cheers Janet

Welcome back, RJ :( Glad 'Pink' decided it best to release you!!! :banghead:

Yes you are welcome to come over for puppy snuggles. They have all grown up and have now moved outside into the kennels thank God - our house was beginning to smell like a litter box!!

I am NEVER having another winter litter. It's so hard having them inside for sooooo long.

Congrats also for Boofs first effort in the show-ring and really glad that YOU had a go in there too.

I have entered Amy & Tarni in Hamilton & Wimmera (both on the Sundays). Are you doing those?

Anyway will catch up soon...

Mick.

TLC - 55629490 / 0423-343-049 = as requested.