Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

tlc - I love listening to frogs at night. Mine are also known as Whistling Tree Frogs. They do call when in captivity so long as they are content.

They are very small frogs - 25mm - 45mm, they are brown but vary a lot in colour and do change to suit their surrounds. They can vary from chocolate brown to pale cream. I'll see if I can post a linky where you can hear them calling....

LINKY!!

:cry:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They look pretty cool, totally different to the green frogs. Hope you can show us some pics of yours ince they are settled in thier new home. Your tank looks pretty awesome. (I seen it in the other froggy thread)

hope this works never done it befor

he is 13wks in this pic and been playing for 4hrs straight with a rotty pup and his 3 litter mates and a mini pinch

18460_300804208079_97873728079_3311.jpg

Edited by cramet

naa he is a very happy go lucky mali

he has his hyper puppy moments as they do

hes great with my 2 boys and loves his cuddles from any one that spec the ladys

and in training his is willing to please i just gota remb i cant handle him like a rotty

Best friends is my favorite shop in Geelong, actually I am a self confessed pet shop addict :laugh: like you Jess I can spend some serious money in these places. My OH always raves that the dogs have everything and I have nothing and my clothes are rags :laugh: and it is mostly true, my lot have a better wardrobe than I do. :laugh: Best friends usually has some great bargains too, I have got collars, doggy life jackets, jackets and other stuff less than half price on occasion.

JJ you will be lulled off to sleep by the sounds of frogs, oh presuming they are frogs that make noise, :laugh: I don't know much about frogs only a bit I have picked up from RJ, hers are just beautiful so green and froggy just like kermit!!

They do have some nice coats, but I splurged on some really nice ones from NZ for keeping Darcy warm at trials. My thing is dog toys and training stuff. Who needs a pet store when you have the internet and a credit card :laugh:

:laugh: Jess don't even go there, just today I have been net shopping, it's so much fun shopping in the comfort of your own home!! But too easy as well.

Hey tlc, i dropped into bunnings again yesterday and asked after you, i have a habit of asking about Barb with the Dogs now lol......i was really there to buy something for the fences so the kids can run ragged in the yard and be safe, thats my job this week, doing fences.... im taking a break from unpacking im sick to the gills of it lol.....

Cant wait to have the BBQ here, im hanging for it ( another excuse to take a break :mad ) the BBQ can double for a play date for all the kids too :eek:

Sounds good Linda!! So you mean we can bring the furkids with us too?? I don't know whats worse the packing or the unpacking its all crappy to me!!

There is two Barbs at Bunnings but everyone knows me as the the dog lady :eek: even the customers come in and ask me if I have any new pictures to show them. :mad cause of course I have the photo album in my pocket which I update every few months :cry:

How big is your yard where you are now, do you have a bit of land there or just a house block?

Guest Pandii

Hey Cramet :eek:

I take it you arent doing much work either

Tenties, do we need to bring our gloves and water bottles to help up pack????

Cramet are you coming to Tenties Housewarming BBQ, be a great place to socialize the new doggie and I am sure junior would love to say Hi to everyone.

Well, i hadnt thought of putting anyone to work but now .... :confused: no honestly i am unpacking slowly so i can go through things and repack and get rid of........ i have wayyyyyyyy too much stuff, so time to go...BUT if you want to get stuck into the garden i will pretend i didnt see you :)

tlc, i think this place may be on 3 house blocks ??? the front yard is huge the back yard has a huge Elm in the middle and you drive around it to go back out the front instead of reversing out onto the highway as its pretty :cheer: doing that on the bend :) even the postie comes in , turns around and drives out.... i reckon i must be the only person i have ever come across that has their letter box in the backyard :laugh::laugh: ;) and yes the fur kids can come , just have to put them away while we eat :)

Well, i hadnt thought of putting anyone to work but now .... :thumbsup: no honestly i am unpacking slowly so i can go through things and repack and get rid of........ i have wayyyyyyyy too much stuff, so time to go...BUT if you want to get stuck into the garden i will pretend i didnt see you ;)

tlc, i think this place may be on 3 house blocks ??? the front yard is huge the back yard has a huge Elm in the middle and you drive around it to go back out the front instead of reversing out onto the highway as its pretty :eek: doing that on the bend :champagne: even the postie comes in , turns around and drives out.... i reckon i must be the only person i have ever come across that has their letter box in the backyard :thumbsup::cheers::cheer: and yes the fur kids can come , just have to put them away while we eat ;)

:love: Thats a given with my lot, I'd prefer to have them safe and sound in the car while I stuff my face, that way I don't have to worry about what they are doing, you know how much of an explorer Cooper is :) and always has a couple of his off siders tagging along!!

Sounds like the size of your block is awesome, plenty of room for the fur kids to run around, your lot will love it!!

Edited by tlc