Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

where has bundy been tenties? was he abused to or sumthing?

i hope you can help him chill out a bit though! poor bugger!

it has been quiet here hasnt it.

tanya why doesnt it feel like christmas. it sure feels like it to me the shops and carparks are just crazy!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lizzy, Bundy is the one that i picked up in Geelong on Thursday, he was in Sydney, he had a hair raising trip up there when a baby , put in a dog trailer with older dogs and was a complete wreck by the time he arrived up there, but he seems to remember me and the dogs as he hasnt stopped wagging his body :thumbsup: and hasnt been shaking like he was when i picked him up...

And no, it doesnt feel like Christmas to me , hasnt the last couple of year's.... i'm just ignoring it hoping it will pass me by.... :(

Lizzie your right about the street, crazy crazy xmas shoppers. :rofl:

Tenties, poor little Bundy what an aweful start to life he had, hope his rehab goes smoothly and you can rehome him to some nice people.

I have had the day from Hell, from Cooper getting sick last night and today, then this arvo my car decided to go haywire and not go, but after we got the racv guy he reckoned it was only a dead battery but my OH is not so sure! WIll see, could be an interesting day tomorow as we are going away for the day down to the other side of Geelong. Imagine me and OH and 4 doggies all walking home :laugh: at least we are in the RACV :laugh:

Would it suprise you guys to know that one of the local car hire places here in town do not allow dogs in thier hire cars, maybe this is a usual practice for car hires. I have never hired a car before so I have no idea????

Lizzy, Bundy is the one that i picked up in Geelong on Thursday, he was in Sydney, he had a hair raising trip up there when a baby , put in a dog trailer with older dogs and was a complete wreck by the time he arrived up there, but he seems to remember me and the dogs as he hasnt stopped wagging his body :rofl: and hasnt been shaking like he was when i picked him up...

And no, it doesnt feel like Christmas to me , hasnt the last couple of year's.... i'm just ignoring it hoping it will pass me by.... :laugh:

well sounds like a good thing you got him back. Good luck with him.

Lizzie your right about the street, crazy crazy xmas shoppers. :rofl:

Tenties, poor little Bundy what an aweful start to life he had, hope his rehab goes smoothly and you can rehome him to some nice people.

I have had the day from Hell, from Cooper getting sick last night and today, then this arvo my car decided to go haywire and not go, but after we got the racv guy he reckoned it was only a dead battery but my OH is not so sure! WIll see, could be an interesting day tomorow as we are going away for the day down to the other side of Geelong. Imagine me and OH and 4 doggies all walking home :laugh: at least we are in the RACV :laugh:

Would it suprise you guys to know that one of the local car hire places here in town do not allow dogs in thier hire cars, maybe this is a usual practice for car hires. I have never hired a car before so I have no idea????

sound like a horrible day tlc what is wrong wiht the gorgous cooper? hope he is ok now.

hope your car is ok for the trip. i dont always trust the racv guys i think they say what you want to here so you leave them alone! lol

I have had so much trouble with the racv

lots of hire car places don't allow dogs in the car but plenty do it any way!

Have a good day tomorrow hope your awesome spoodles have a ball. Is cooper ok for the day coz i can puppy sit if you like!

Hey tlc, whats wrong with Cooper...Is it the stones again? Good luck with him and the car! Please call me if I can help in anyway!

Tenties...poor little Bundy Bum! Seems he's in the best place for now! I;m sure his life will improve with you looking after him!

Jut a quick question...why is it that everytime I walk the dogs it decides to bucket down with rain ONCE I'm on the walk? I'm over the wet feet and wet doggy smell EVERYDAY TWICE A DAY! Mind you, the two ratbags couldn't care less :rofl:

Edited by tez

To Answer your last question Tez, it because the weather is just crappy :rofl: no other explaination!!

As for my big boy, I really don't know what was up with him, he was restless all night up and down and inside and outside till about 4 oclock when he decided that the lounge room floor was a great place to deposit two big piles of vomit, too much info I know but as you can imagine after practically no sleep and worrying about him as I knew there was something wrong but just didn't know what. SOoooo not fun to have to clean up and then try to catch a couple more hours sleep before I had to go to work cause work has begun thier xmas trade hours and let me tell you Im not impressed about 7 oclock start on a Saturday morning and even less fun on only a couple of hours sleep!! Geez what a big whinger I am. :laugh:

After I got to work, Sean rang me to say he had to leave CJ outside as he had vomitted more before he went to work. SO about 9 I went home and checked on him and he seemed ok but had a very rigid tummy and did a little yelp/cry when I pressed so he was obvioulsy sore. I let him inside with the others and went back to work and when I got home this arvo he had vomited some more but it was only yellowish bile by this stage.

So from about 1.30 he has not been sick since and had a small amount of tea about half what he would normally had, but he ate it all and was looking for more, but I didnt want to give him more incase it made him sick again. He is worn out tonight, I have just taken him to his bed on the floor as he was so asleep on my leg so I scooched out from under him and carried him to his own bed :laugh: and he is snoring loudly, probly worn out from no sleep last night. I know I am. :laugh: and I really should be asleep as we are off early in the morning! SO I am hoping all my bad luck happened today and tomorow will be all good.

Lizzy I hope your wrong about the Racv and it is only the battery. Surely something has to go our way, the thing is we can't figure out why the battery would have been drained, sure we had the doors open for a while when we were cleaining the windows and vacuming but not enough for the battery to go dead thats why we thought it was wierd!!

Well we are on our way home now, had a totally awesome day, the dogs are stuffed and we are so full of good food were about to pop. The car went well thank goodness, Sean thinks now that yesterday's fiasco was just "one of those things" :mad So who knows! And Cooper seems to have made a full recovery. :banghead:

Hope everyone else has had a nice weekend!

TLC so glad that Coop is ok (I didnt know he was sick till now or I would have offered to go check on him for you or baby sit at your place)

Havent had a chance to get on here for ages for lots of reasons unfortunatly most of them include hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And one even includes a ambulance ride :)(Riley thought that was cool but it wasnt him in it lol)

Tenties I have the perfect home for a wriggle bum bundy bum if your looking????????????????????????

Abd you could visit any timeyou wanted???????

Send me a P.M if you want to know more :)

Did someone say its christmas??????????????

Cose I sure as h*ll dont feel like it here. Infact I only just bought my first present yesterday and thats for Riley and at this stage it appears everyone else will miss out LOL

Our house is coming along nicely should have a roof on by next week.

Pandii pretty sure I saw you on the side of the road today @ Illowa in a 4x4 ??????

Hi Tanya dont ya just love that grocery shopping.

Hi Tez long time no se hope all is well with you and yours and Jane and Gussy :) :) :)

Hi Lizzy would love to have a catch up one day soon I am sure w would find lots to talk about ;) ;) ;)

TLC We can go on our camping trip in the school holidays if you get time as we will have a roof and wrap on walls AND there is a toilet :D :) :)

So next lot of nice weather we have and your free let me know.

Cheers Janet

RJ I think you have run over a bus load of chinamen!! What a run of bad luck you have been having! Hope the ambulance ride was not for something major? Im guessing it was your OH (I had a dream, as you do! :)) and I am guessing he is ok?

You better get your but into gear and finish your xmas shopping or you will be one of these mad shoppers. :) Next year will feel more like xmas in your new house! Sounds like it is really well under way now??

TLC so glad that Coop is ok (I didnt know he was sick till now or I would have offered to go check on him for you or baby sit at your place)

Havent had a chance to get on here for ages for lots of reasons unfortunatly most of them include hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And one even includes a ambulance ride :)(Riley thought that was cool but it wasnt him in it lol)

Tenties I have the perfect home for a wriggle bum bundy bum if your looking????????????????????????

Abd you could visit any timeyou wanted???????

Send me a P.M if you want to know more :)

Did someone say its christmas??????????????

Cose I sure as h*ll dont feel like it here. Infact I only just bought my first present yesterday and thats for Riley and at this stage it appears everyone else will miss out LOL

Our house is coming along nicely should have a roof on by next week.

Pandii pretty sure I saw you on the side of the road today @ Illowa in a 4x4 ??????Hi Tanya dont ya just love that grocery shopping.

Hi Tez long time no se hope all is well with you and yours and Jane and Gussy :) :) :)

Hi Lizzy would love to have a catch up one day soon I am sure w would find lots to talk about ;) ;) ;)

TLC We can go on our camping trip in the school holidays if you get time as we will have a roof and wrap on walls AND there is a toilet :D :) :)

So next lot of nice weather we have and your free let me know.

Cheers Janet

RJ, wasnt me, I spent all weekend in Melbourne partying and picking up my pup

My 4x4 is still off the road

Hi Guys, did anyone catch up with Fran.

I had to work tonight (not liking xmas hours) so knocked off at 9. I did keep an eye out incase she decided to pop into Bunnings. :D but I knew she probly wouldn't feel like checking Bunnings out after such a long trip!

Whoops meant to add. Tully and Mawson did thier Delta duties today and they were absolute stars, They put some smiles on some sad faces!

Edited by tlc

Yes tlc , Janet and i met Fran and had Dinner with her, it was a very nice relaxing meal at Macies and Fran is a lovely girl ,pity you couldnt get the time off to join us and we really should have asked Mr & Mr's JJ along they would have liked to have met Fran ( as would everyone on the Warrnambool thread i suppose ) great meal, great company.....i even had a cowboy lol.....( drink )

So nice to meet you guys! And I am very sorry it was all so disorganised, I was teetering on the edge of being horrendous company (tired / emotional) but decided to go the other way instead :D But did not want to make plans then cancel, I hate it when people do that to me!

oh i didnt know you guys were having dinner with fran either. not that i know fran but what the hell!

i think panda was going to meet fran too so it was probly a busy night for her! lol

hope you all had a good night!

Tenties was it a CS cowboy you had? :angeldevil: ?

pity you couldnt go too tlc dusnt work suck sumtimes???

Great your beautiful spoodle and mawson did another good job today serving the comunity.

is mawson a spoodle to?

still want to catch up or meet you guys before christmas for a doggy walk. hope so or it may be after christmas.