Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Hey Jj, I called in after work, knocked on the door but no answer, geez hope I was at the right house, anyway I left the stick hanging on the meter box outside the front door!

No rush to get it back as I got another stick now so its all good! You will have to go through them and maybe there is some doubles and there will no doubt be a lot you won't want. Are you running windows 7 on your pc or vista? I know with windows 7 if you have all the files in a folder then you do a search on an author, books by that autor will come up so thats a good way to see if the books are there that you like. I did put the AC and RR in a seperate folder so you wouldnt have to go searching for them.

Let me know if you have any trouble putting them on, you won't though as it is super easy! Your mum is going to love it. I got mine one for her last birthday back in March (not a kindle but an ereader) and she loves it. I have shown my kindle to lots of people and some have gone right out and ordered themselves one. They are great.

Oh I'm sorry... we are home and I found the stick!

It's a very big house that's why I suggested you bang on the lounge window.

We don't hear the door from way down the back.

Thanks so much. We will do that tonight and drop it back tomorrow.

:thanks:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok cool, I was a bit reluctant to bang on the window incase the little one was in bed. Im in and out tomorrow so if I am not here, pop it in the letter box.

Not all that keen on the new look, bit hard on the eye :(

Yeah I agree.

It seems 'busy', and may just be an illusion, but seems to be a finer font?

I am finding it harder to read.

I dunno if it's easier/harder to use yet... will have to have a play.

When you click "view all" emoticons, you have to slide the bar across to see them. Never had to do that before.

Also when you place the cursor on a topic it used to flash up the first post, but not any more.

Also the breed sub-forums are harder to navigate around... I used to just look for the smiley face icon to find the Vizsla thread, but they are all gone.

Not... happy.... :mad

Hey Jj I did PM you, not sure if you will see it? I think to the right hand side of your profile it will show. I have been checking out some profiles to see who has done statuses, there is a way you can view all the statuses but I can't figure out how to do it?? Its a bit like DOL meets Face book :laugh:

Hey Jj I did PM you, not sure if you will see it? I think to the right hand side of your profile it will show. I have been checking out some profiles to see who has done statuses, there is a way you can view all the statuses but I can't figure out how to do it?? Its a bit like DOL meets Face book :laugh:

What are 'statuess?'

I am so totally lost on here right now.

If anyone sends me a msg or something and I ignore you... I am sorry! I just can't use this forum!!! lol

OK, I'm off to my simple, easy, same-old, snake keepers forum. :)

Statuses are where you can write something so others can see it, but Im not sure where or how, I think I may have put something on your profile so others can see it? If you go to your profile you will probly see it. Thats why I was checking out others profiles. :laugh: I hate not being able to figure something out. Ravyk has put a really useful thread in the suggestions section.

Hey Jj, just read that if you go down the bottom of the screen left hand side, you can revert back to old style which is very similar to the old style forum, check it out might make you a happy camper!!

Hi again all,

Wow, twice in 2 days! Thanks to jj for the vizsla info, i'll pass on your link to the guy to have a read.

Unfortunately honey is not what they want as they want a young dog for the kids and one that can run 15km. I dont think honey fits the bill on both counts at 8 years of age!

Shame you cant do the mpw too :-(

Tlc i'll def be at the tracking day, cant wait! I promise I wont get the bees to sting you this year!

:-)

Goodie, I will pencil it in. Special day for my lil Tully girl too, she will be 4!!

Do you know if the lady with Rupert went to the shelter to see Honey?

Hey Jj, just read that if you go down the bottom of the screen left hand side, you can revert back to old style which is very similar to the old style forum, check it out might make you a happy camper!!

Tried that, thanks. It's just not the same. :cry:

Happy Mothers Day to any local Mums!

Chantel did alright this morning.

The kids woke us up at 6:00am but we told them the BEST present for Mum would be a sleep-in!

So they left us be until 8:45am which is the longest we've had for years! :thumbsup:

She needed a new shirt, but all the kids wanted to hand her a gift so she got FOUR new shirts! :laugh:

Hope you all get something nice from your fur-kids today! tlc you'll clean-up with four! :D

Uh Oh, Nearly forgot! :eek: .....

Happy Birthday Cooper Jay!

5 years young today!

May all your doggie dreams come true! :laugh:

Thanks Jj, Cooper has done well for his birthday with his new collar and leash from Ruthless collars, he has been to obedience this morning and he hasn't been for so long that he sang all the way there (not far really but felt like it :laugh: ) I thought I was going to have to let him out to run beside the car he was so excited! Photos of the birthday boys day later!

At the bottom of the home page with all the forums displayed, I think there is a link it takes you to the app store. I got it but you have to put details in and I wasn't sure how to work it. So if you go to the bottom of the page and change your view to the top option, it's the same thing. Hope that makes sense. Can you pm me some more details about the staffy? Is she PB, good with other dogs? Resasons for giving up? Color? You remember Laura, I will pass the info on to her, she is great with all things Stafford and may just know someone!

Or she might be a good new mate for Bruno Tanya ;)

Barb, I'm not sure if that lady went in to see Honey, I forgot to ask Tracey at my interview this morning. I'll be there on weds so I'll see if she's there then :)

Edited by mawson