Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A better view of mission control central....

Hey Mick, Darren said he is going to bring the snake into Bunnings on Monday to say hi. :eek: We were imagining all sort of catastrophes as he goes out and the door person says "can I check your bag" :rofl:

Edited by tlc

Can anyone tell me if we have a pool for dogs nearby

A friends dog has undergone major surgery and swimming has been recommended

Pandii, the only one I know of is Trish Hennig in Hawksdale with the swim gym. Not sure if she is still open for Dogs to swim as she has been sick but You could give her a call. 55607362

Pandii, the only one I know of is Trish Hennig in Hawksdale with the swim gym. Not sure if she is still open for Dogs to swim as she has been sick but You could give her a call. 55607362

I didn't know Trish was sick, mind you I've not seen her since the tracking workshop. Hope she's ok.

Otherwise, Kepala, or Diamonds in Rowville. I don't know of any others.

A better view of mission control central....

Hey Mick, Darren said he is going to bring the snake into Bunnings on Monday to say hi. :eek: We were imagining all sort of catastrophes as he goes out and the door person says "can I check your bag" :rofl:

tlc your office is so cool! I want I want I want!!!

Darren is so happy with that snake. It really is awesome...

Better he take it in to meet everyone while it's ten months old, 'cause soon enough it will be ten feet long! :laugh:

(I am thinking of keeping one of them for myself. Besides the fact that I already have one 8 feet long, I reckon you can never have too many snakes. :) * Just don't tell Chan... told her I've stopped "collecting" for a while! Mind you, I'm off to Melbourne snake-hunting tomorrow so you never know what I'll find! ;)

:shhh:

The frogs are ok but the baby turtles :love: sooooooo cute!!

I just picked up 12 more baby turtles! :)

They are very hard to get now and these will be the last for me until next 'season', hopefully they will do me til then.

Got some nice baby snakes, and some interesting lizards today too!

Spent waayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much $$$ but as long as they sell in a reasonable time it will pay off.

I HATE Melbourne so much. I couldn't wait to get out of there today... I was back in Warrny before 4pm!!! :driving:

Geez you got the job done nice and quick, I love Melbourne but sometimes the hustle and bustle is too much! They have wayyyy better pet shops down there!

Sounds like you have a good stock up, I guess you might have an influx of people getting closer to xmas wanting lizards, turtles etc. Did you end up getting the little kanga mice back in?

Geez you got the job done nice and quick, I love Melbourne but sometimes the hustle and bustle is too much! They have wayyyy better pet shops down there!

Sounds like you have a good stock up, I guess you might have an influx of people getting closer to xmas wanting lizards, turtles etc. Did you end up getting the little kanga mice back in?

Kangaroo Mice *should* arrive tomorrow. :)

What Pet Shops do you like in Melbourne?

I like visiting new stores that are recommended to me.

I'd heard good things about Pets Den in Bayswater, but when I went for a look the other week I thought it was shit.

Rumor has it that most of the Pet Goods Direct stores are being taken over by another chain 'Pet Barn' but it has not been stated that the Warrnambool store will be one of them. I am surprised it isn't, as I know for a fact the Warrnambool store is loosing a lot of money. I can tell you that the day my store starts loosing money will be the day I walk away from it! I don't know why he keeps pumping money into a failing chain. :confused:

Edited by jerojath

Jj, there is lots of great huge chain pet stores in Melb that are awesome a bit like best friends, I absolutely despise pets paradise, and pet goods direct, like you I do not know how they are still open here, they would have to be running at a loss. Heard lots of bad reports from people who have visited there lately.

Darren bought his Snakey in today and I must say she is pretty awesome, I even had a tiny hold, till she got her head near me for a better look that was enough. I was scared she might be able to tell I was scared. :laugh: Lots of the team admired her and a few were like :eek: wtf a snake! :rofl:

http://www.megapet.com.au/index.php?/epping/

thats a goodie, there is a few of them. There is also a good one in roxburgh park outnear Craigiburn, but I can't for the life of me think of the name of it. I love love love pets and the city in Albert park, it is very boutiqy but suh awesome stuff, also very pricey!

Ta, I'll check them out when I'm down in a couple of weeks.

They don't have a lot of info on their website regarding brands, livestock etc etc.

Oh yeah..... Pets & The City = $$$

Hey JJ,

Had a couple of visitors at my house the last night a lovely GREEN sbt and a brown one and a very large fat striped marsh frog he was a lovely fat healthy looking froggy got a couple of pics (only of the marshy tho) that I will post when I get around to getting them off the camera. Oh and the biggest white lip I have EVER seen up in Cairns (I wish now I had of measured her) she was a monster at least the size of the palm of my hand easy makes the green tree's that I had look tiny in comparison !!!

Sounds like there has been fantastic weather down here hope everyone made the most of it :)

Pity we had the wettest day in Cairns in 50 years LOL I'm sure the rain follows me around (maybe I should start charging for it ROFL)

Hope everyone is well and hope to catch up for a doggie playdate soon

Cheers Janet

Half your luck!

I LOVE the 'green' SBT's but hard to get. I HAVE found a 'breeder' in Terang who's frogs are producing green colouration and have managed to get hold of a couple, but not as nice as I have seen in wild specimens.

Love the White Lips too... just a bit hard to sell retail as everyone seems to know how noisy they are! :laugh:

What were you doing up in Cairns? Just a holliday?

I wish I'd known... I had a pair of Lizards flown down from Cairns this week... I could have put them on your "excesss baggage" allowance! ;)

Would have happily delivered the lizards for you for the small delivery fee of a hold :)

This white lip was amazing size and beautiful colour :D

Was up there for a few days holiday girls getaway (got to work for something and a holiday is as good a reason as any)

Will try and get another pic of the green SBT here (wonder if it's just the one or if there is a few ??)

Anyway better go

Cheers Janet