Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey tlc, how about i ask my friend who lives at Cape Clear if she will put you up for the night ?? she is on a large block there all fenced for dogs only thing is she only has 2 single beds but they are King singles, Dogs are also ok inside as she has 7 or 8 herself lol and they are also Dog friendly, just chuck her a couple of bucks she would be happy......so will i ask her ???????

Oh Tenties, that's a nice idea but a definate no. I couldn't put someone out like that and also my friend who we are visiting on Sunday has offered for us to stay there but Mr tlc is adamant that we are not staying there, but if we found accomodation that would be fine. Looks like we are just getting up early on Sunday morning. :) Thanks anyway!

Sure tlc ??? the Dogs love it up there ?? doggy doors for the dogs to go in and out, running around on 1/2 acre i think it is ( could be a tad bigger ) Leave Sean to sleep in the car lol and you and the dogs take the beds lol

• 2 weeks later...

BUNDY BUM has left the building, yes he has gone to his new home with his new Mum, she has alot of work to do with him but i think she will get there she loves him heaps and he is going to be very spoilt by the sounds of things ( just by what she has purchased for him in the past week lol ? )

BUNDY BUM has left the building, yes he has gone to his new home with his new Mum, she has alot of work to do with him but i think she will get there she loves him heaps and he is going to be very spoilt by the sounds of things ( just by what she has purchased for him in the past week lol ? )

Good news. Hope it all works out for them both. :)

Hey Guys just popped in to say hi, its been pretty hectic the last few weeks, with work xmas etc!

Jj, mum was very impressed with your shop and all the scaleys. :laugh:

CB has some news too big congrats, she might pop in here at some stage, she's been quiet like the rest of us.

Had some devastating news today, a friend had her dog die due to a plastic bag, the dog got the bag ( it had food in it) which was initially out of reach and some how suffocated herself. :cry: She has a litter of puppies, they will be 5 weeks old tomorrow. So sad.

How did you go JJ, find her owner ?????

Took her to the RSPCA first thing.

They knew her immediately, and weren't even going to enter her into the system, as she's been there so many times they know her owners!

Now what really pisses me off, is that if your dog 'escapes' that often, why wouldn't you have contact details on her collar??? She was wearing a collar, but no 'tag' at all. Morons.

Had she been wearing ID, we could have called them our-self straight away, but instead we had to have her at our home for the night, crying and carrying on...

PLUS we ended up with fleas in our car and our house. I was really cross. It makes you think twice about 'rescuing' dogs like that. Had we not however, she'd be a pancake on Raglan Parade.

tlc - Glad your Mum liked the shop. It seems everyone likes the shop.... school holidays are definitely here. I reckon we are getting 200 people a day through, just 'having a look!'.

I've been flat-out of course, with Christmas. Besides a couple of 'quietish' days lately, we've been very busy. Problem is, we are getting low on lots of 'consumable' stuff, and the freight companies are 2-3 days behind in their deliveries, so I'm hoping it will all arrive before Christmas!!!

That's awful about your friends dog. Glad the pups are 5 weeks and not 5 days, though.

Just a 'freak accident' I guess.

Get in here Cavalblaze with your news!!! Otherwise we will have to hold the Awesome-Foursome RANSOM until tlc spills the beans!!! :laugh:

Pragnent? New Chickens?? PUPPY??? Awww c'mon, you know things like this kill me, tlc, What is it????? :laugh:

:eek: Ranson the awesome 4some, :laugh: you would probably soon give them back!! :rofl: Do you have CB on Facey JJ? If she doesn't get in her soon I will PM you!

Yes freak accident for sure, only just the other day Sean made himself a sandwich and left some ham scraps in a plastic bag on the bench and said to me, "there is some hams scraps there for the dogs" I said yep ok I will give them to them shortly" only to find a little while later the bag ripped open and no ham to be found, :laugh: whoops, I must have been out of the room because no way would they dare d that if I was around! Little toads.

hope you get your delivery before Xmas, I have been waiting for a parcel from the US since the 23rd Nov and it still hasn't turned up, really hoping before xmas but I think it has got lost in the mail. I have ordered other stuff after this and already got it.

Edited by tlc

Whoo-hoo!:thumbsup:

Warrnambool double show weekend late February I just might get to catch up with you guys!! And I will have the most AMAZING baby to trot round the ring with. :D

We have to start organizing a dinner or picnic or something for catching up!

Tanya WOW CONGRATULATIONS :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TLC thats sad about your friends dog :cry: :cry: But glad I saw you today lucky tho LOL

Had my last day of work for the year today YAY dont go back till Feb now Yippee.

Cant wait to hear CB's news.

And Rural Pug glad to actually hear that the Warrnambool dog shows are on I hadn't heard anything about them except that no one had heard or read about them and was wondering if they had been cancelled.

Cant wait for the catch up :D

Merry Christmas, local DOLers!!! :xmaswave:

Tarni got some really cool stuff from Santa, but this Bunny is her favorite... she wont put it down! (Except for some liver!)

post-14146-0-07756500-1324768123_thumb.jpg

And a HUGE congratulations to Tim & Tanya..... Wonderful news!!! A lil playmate for Bruno. Nice! :)