Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone heard from or spoken to Linda (Tenties?) She's not posted for a while - I'm just wondering if she had more eye surgery and cannot currently see to use a computer?

Could someone do a drive past or phone her please just to set my mind at ease?

Has anyone heard from or spoken to Linda (Tenties?) She's not posted for a while - I'm just wondering if she had more eye surgery and cannot currently see to use a computer?

RP I spoke to Tenties on Facebook yesterday.

There was no mention of surgery, and was able to use the 'puter obviously. :)

Hi TLC, Willow is settling in well, she's bossing Tyson around, so he's sulking a bit. But we've been to the beach this morning and she come out of her shell a little more and started playing with him, so he's over the moon about that. She will be shown. The ladies from Kesdar Boxers were showing her, but because they are showing one of her litter-mates, they didn't have the time for two dogs the same age and offered me the chance to take her on. She'll make a lovely foundation bitch in the future to get me started, as well. She's very cheeky, getting into cupboards and the "peg bucket" is a clear favourite as well as my new thongs. :) Snoring on the couch now after wearing herself out at the beach.

She is very cute, and a fabulous, bouncy personality to match!!

Edited by chataboxboxers

It's quiet in here lately, where is everyone!

Chatta, sounds like Willow is settling in great, Im keep ing up with her and Tysons antics on facebook!

Hsd some very sad nws yesterday, a friends dog passed away after being taken to the vets with a suspected bowel blockage, but it seems that he had something (friend couldnt remember the name) that stopped the food moving through his stomach, his intestines had just stopped, there must be a more technical explination, my freind said the vet told her exactly what it was but she couldnt remember what it was called. The dog was Bronsons brother from an earlier litter. He was fine the night before and when she went to let him out in the morning he was laying in front of his kennel nearly dead, so rushed him of to the vet where he died a short time later, so sad. :cry: He was a lovely little dog and will be sadly missed by many people, he was a Delta dog and visited two facilities in Bacchus Marsh, the residents just loved him. Anyway enough prattling on from me, hows everyone else doing??

:D That's a relief!! Thanks JJ!

I will have to find her on Facebook. Could you PM me her FB link please and I'll send her a friend request?

:D That's a relief!! Thanks JJ!

I will have to find her on Facebook. Could you PM me her FB link please and I'll send her a friend request?

Done. :)

So whats everyone up to on this fine warm weekend? I had to work this morning, then I clipped a puppy then took them for a run, still a bit warm so we werent out for long, then home for kfc for tea and what utter crap they certainly need to lift their game, the chips were cold and they over charged me but I couldn't make head nor tail of the recipt so I didn't bother arguing for fear of looking like a goose. :laugh:

Tanya, no win on the cup, I didnt even have a bet this year how slack is that, I usually go in the sweep at work but by the time I got there all the gigis were gone. :( Probly saved my money as I never win. :laugh:

Everyone getting organised for xmas? or is it too early just yet?

Jj do you have air con in your shop, I was outta Bunnings by 12 do it had just started to warm up about 11ish, I was glad I wasn't there this arvo, not looking forward to the hot weather.

KFC is CRAP!

Last year I got told I had very high cholesterol and my Dr went over my diet with me.

At that time, we were having KFC every 2 to 4 weeks.

My Dr said I didn't need to change anything in my diet (except maybe the grog!) besides NOT eating KFC any more.

He said it is by far the worst of fast foods.

He suggested instead of cutting out take-away, just replace KFC with another!

He was right.... 6 months later and my Cholesterol was spot-on!

Nope. No air-cond at Repti-Life.

I have to maintain many cabinets at 30+ degrees which is a bit hard with an air-cond blowing cold air up their vents!

I tend to have both doors open on a nice day and have the ceiling fans on. Although we haven't had many hot days yet, it has remained quite comfortable.

It does tend to get a bit humid though, with the turtle-pond and turtle tanks etc, but I don't mind that!

I was supposed to go to Melbourne today to collect some more critters but I was just too buggered to make the trip.

Besides one day (Friday?) we have been so busy it's ridiculous. Each day over the last week or so, we have done what I consider a good weeks' trade on every day! I can't re-order it and get it in as fast as it's selling.

On top of this, we are expanding our range again so I've been trying to organize all that.

We have a small warehouse now which is a huge help. Many of our larger items live there and as I sell-out at the shop, I can bring in more the next day.

Hope it's not too much busier over Christmas.... don't think I could cope.

A few weeks ago I organized a big advert and a brief editorial for next weeks "Extra".... starting to wish I hadn't worried about it!

I'm off to the BGS shortly to grab some more peg-board hooks and stuff. Might see you there tlc???

We might go around to my Brothers place after that and see their new puppy.

Talked them into going through a registered breeder and they are now the proud owners of a little Blenheim Cavalier KC Spaniel. :)

Woke to the rain this morning but looks like it's fining up now! :thumbsup:

Edited by jerojath

Well it sounds like your shop has really taken off, everyone i know whos been in thinks its fantastic.

Your brothers pup sounds awesome, they must be pleased. Do they have any kids?

Re the KFC, we hardly ever eat it but when we do we swear we will never have it again. :laugh:

I didnt even think about the scaley ones liking it warm of course you cant have an air conditioner!!

Wish we had one at Bunnings.

Edited by tlc

Well it sounds like your shop has really taken off, everyone i know whos been in thinks its fantastic.

Your brothers pup sounds awesome, they must be pleased. Do they have any kids?

Re the KFC, we hardly ever eat it but when we do we swear we will never have it again. :laugh:

I didnt even think about the scaley ones liking it warm of course you cant have an air conditioner!!

Wish we had one at Bunnings.

That's the problem.... I love KFC but every-time I have it I swear "never again!" :laugh:

No, Tristan & Lisa don't have any kids and I believe they don't plan to. They are happy enough spoiling my lot, I think! :laugh:

She is a lovely pup and they are very proud of her. It is obvious she will be very spoiled!!! :D

I was at The BGS today. Didn't see you. Carolyn painted my kids faces again.... they love her and have been talking about her all day! They think she's so cool because she can paint faces and she has a lizard! :rofl:

:laugh: I'll tell her that she will love it, I'm working with her in the morning, she is one of he loveliest people at the BGS, friendly to all. I don't usually do earlies on a Monday but the other paint guy needed to swap, so god help me, I hate 6am starts. :laugh: Edited by tlc